RiZnO's FS Section

RiZnO

Gawd
Will not hold or do Dibs. First Come First Served :)
Will Accept PayPal and MO.
Will Ship within 2 business days of receiving Payment. Using UPS/USPS for Domestic shipments only. (Will ship international only if you pay shipping on the style of service you would like)
Will Offer Full Refund for DOA if I am notified within 24 hours of UPS saying they delivered it. You pay to send it back. If I find it was DOA without alteration I'll refund your shipping also.

EK NB-4 Chipset Block THIS IS A CLEAR TOP. Its the same block only the Clear version. $25 shipped.

AlphaCool 700 Pump . Used 24/7 for about 3 weeks. I then upgraded to a D5. $35 shipped.

Galaxy Metal Gear All items included and box $40 shipped

Stacker 830 Evo Silver There is a Danger Den fillport installed towards the back of the Screen on top of the case. The little clip on the fan door that clicks when u close it, is broken off. The door still has one clip and closes and works properly for the fans. The case is in great shape and will ship with all pertinent accessories including casters which aren't in the new egg pictures.. $125. Plus Shipping

Will trade for certain items LMK.. interested in - (Don't care how you got em) Vista Ultimate 64bit, Server 2003 64 bit official disks, WC Parts from Swiftech, ThermoChill, Dtek and the like.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry to ask but is the AV8 still in good condition, I'm looking for a 939 board with agp, mine is going to die soon!

Scythe is mine. :D
Bump for the rest of the items on this seller's list.

Back