Robotic Digital Clock

Too Cool, but it needs to be a little faster, by the time yo go from 12:59 to 1:00 it would be a couple minutes behind.

lol, interesting.. Too bad everything on YouTube that comes from the cache.googlevideo.com domain seems to be capped at half of dialup speed. What the hell is wrong with them?

Surprised no one pointed out that by, oh, minute two or three, max, the constant squeaking would make you want to take a hammer to it.

By the time it switches the digits, that minute has already passed :rolleyes: Pretty cool though.

Surprised no one pointed out that by, oh, minute two or three, max, the constant squeaking would make you want to take a hammer to it.

I didn't watch it with sound. Yah, if it makes a lot of noise that isnt' good.

yea, counting seconds is probably out of the question. Earthquakes, cats and kids would be problematic too. But its a freaking robot, as long as a time change did not take over a minute, the duration of all sequeces of number tile changes could be precisely timed and the "start changing the digits" could be timed so that when the last tile was placed the actual time would agree to microseconds.

"Hnm, I wonder what time it is? ... c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon C'MON!"

I'm sure it keeps time, but I doubt it's "prompt" about it.

It's a very interesting concept. The ability to keep time. I never would have thought of doing that. Just brilliant. The robot part is pretty cool too.

yeah.. that doesn't really impress me... wanna impress me?? DISPLAY SECONDS in real-time...

Back