Roccat Savu gaming mouse $29 after coupon

Really tempted I've wanted to try out one of the Roccat mice for awhile they look awesome and have good reviews.

I have average sized hands and to me the Roccat Kone felt too short. I think the Savu is the same chassis just fewer buttons/customizations.

I saw the specs and I'm really tempted to try this mouse because it has on board memory.

Does that mean I can install the software once, set up my profiles, and have them no matter which PC I'm using?

Any issues with acceleration / prediction / angle snapping?

Their software is problematic to crappy. Not a bad deal if you want an under $30 mouse but yeah. I do not love this brand.

I saw the specs and I'm really tempted to try this mouse because it has on board memory.

Does that mean I can install the software once, set up my profiles, and have them no matter which PC I'm using?

Any issues with acceleration / prediction / angle snapping?
I am not sure regarding its software, but it has reportedly the best combination of response and precision if the proper surface is used, and I read that the Puretrak Talent was a good surface for it.

Please, will someone confirm this?

Any former Logitech G5 or G500 users swap to this and have any thoughts on it?

This mouse DOES NOT have tilt wheel, correct? In other words, sideways scroll with the wheel?

I own this mouse and absolutely love it. It does not have a tilt wheel and it has excellent tracking and precision (due to the A3090 sensor). Ships with angle snapping off. Software can be a bit annoying with the "achievements" but I used the software to make my adjustments and stopped it from loading on startup. I have used it on a Puretrak Talent and currently use it on an Artisan Hein Soft L. Both work just fine. For those of you who want near perfect tracking (no acceleration), this is a steal.

EDIT: Here's a full review on OCN
http://www.overclock.net/t/1352257/roccat-savu-review

Last edited:
logitech has me spoiled with their dual mode scroll wheel. are there any other companies that have this technology? its probably patented, but i thought i'd ask.

Back