Rthdribl "out of memory" message

TehQuick

2[H]4U
Anyone has any idea what might be causing Rthdribl to crash and display that "out of memory" message? I tried searching but didn't find any definitive explanation what might be causing this.

Thanks guys

Is there a resolution limit? I don't think I had problems stretching it to almost 1500x1100 on another video card card but on 6800 ultra, anything above 1200x1000 generates that error

Hmm weird... I set my cpu back to default clock and I dont get any messages... Hmm, seems like my PSU loaded up almost to the max but not quite to generate "low power" message.

EDIT: Nope, still getting "out of memory" WTH is going on here?

heh, disabling AA option within the program stopped the errors. I thought I remembered that with 6800gt I could expand the window a lot without fiddling with options but i guess i remembered wrong. Maybe, the difference is in the drivers (i am running 67.03 with ultra, used 61.81 and the first 6x00 driver set with GT)

TehQuick said:
Anyone has any idea what might be causing Rthdribl to crash and display that "out of memory" message? I tried searching but didn't find any definitive explanation what might be causing this.

Thanks guys

WTF is Rthdribl?!

when will people learn....google is your friend www.google.com

Now to the chalkboard with you!

I will not ask a question before checking google.
I will not ask a question before checking google....

It does the same thing to me once in a while. I think our video cards are too outdated and need more memory :rolleyes:

tsuehpsyde said:
when will people learn....google is your friend www.google.com

Now to the chalkboard with you!

I will not ask a question before checking google....

Lets just replace the forums with a link to google.

Bugalaman said:
It does the same thing to me once in a while. I think our video cards are too outdated and need more memory :rolleyes:

Yeah, we need 512mb buffer NOW! :D

Back