Rule the Seas

Has anyone else had issues where they attack someone in a gang and it does not register in our gangs attack log (i.e. no xp for the gang for the hit)? I have attacked people that other members of [H] have attacked previously and my hit does not register for the gang, whereas their hit did. I still get the xp, but nothing for the gang. Wierd. Any ideas?

The logs pretty much suck, at least for attacks and defense (I've never seen a problem with the vault log, which is good).

Oftentimes attacks won't register in the logs, so I wouldn't worry about it not showing up in there. The gang still gets the exp though.

Just keep a personal log of the outcomes of attacks and send it to Manse or myself so we know you're attacking people and getting the gang exp.

So are we at war with any gangs? Or does this guy just not like the [H]

[BUM] Iateacricket

hes just doing it to be an ass. he somewhat declared war on us, or at least thats what he said but he is not the gang leader so it means nothing. there are a few members of e[nv]y like Jason and Ringo that kill him every chance they get

hes just doing it to be an ass. he somewhat declared war on us, or at least thats what he said but he is not the gang leader so it means nothing. there are a few members of e[nv]y like Jason and Ringo that kill him every chance they get

So he is a douche, gottcha

The Cricket hit me when I was online.. I asked if I'd pissed in his Cherrios he said he was going to kill our Gang...

Well, after about 500 million dollars worth of points and awakes I can almost ward Iateacricket. I'm giving up on training on such a large scale for a few days while I work on recovering some of what I spent on training.

I guess we'll have to enjoy the IW for a little while until I can beat his stats.

On the brighter side, his account is 3 times older than mine and I can almost IW him :D

Yeah that guy is just a pain, he hasn't hit me yet today though which i guess is good.

Cricket now has [H] Nooch as his minion in his profile. All I can say is train up Reaper.

He hit me once earlier today when I was training, but other than that I think he's stopped. Jason from nv has been keeping him in the ward quite frequently, however, as he's tired of Iateacricket's antics (we're not the only one's he hits online).

I messaged Sally regarding cricket.

Did anyone else peek into the injury ward to find Jason had killed like everyone in Port Royal? Pretty crazy to see his name take up a whole screen.

Yeah that attack log does suck, Ive been attacking a lot of people lately and none of them have shown up. Oh well, I'll just keep at it no big deal.

Wow, from what I have read on the RTS boards not many people will have a whole lot to do with many of the members from BUM. I think I am starting to see why.

In case I haven't done this already...

Iateacricket.

Strength: 2,504,350
Defense: 2,410,073
Speed: 245,897
Bank: $1,464,484,189

Yeah...there's no way we're killing him any time soon. Looks like BUM is a good gang to be in as far as resources go.

Sally told me he sent one of us items. Is this true?

He sent Nooch about 60 million in items (from what I remember gyro arm, full plate armor, elegant captain's hat).

The only thing that's stopping me is his defense, which is about 400,000 higher than my strength (I don't know how it works out after items though, but I know it's pretty close).

He sent Nooch about 60 million in items (from what I remember gyro arm, full plate armor, elegant captain's hat).

The only thing that's stopping me is his defense, which is about 400,000 higher than my strength (I don't know how it works out after items though, but I know it's pretty close).

Umm yeah, i stand no chance, lol. Maybe i could cut he ankle or something.

I should be alright Latech. I just need a couple days to store up points and awakes again and I should be good (I buy about 100 points and 3 awakes a day).

I'll probably be too busy over the weeked to do much anyway.

Yeah.. he sent me those items. I intend on keeping them and using those same items to beat his ass down. He thinks I am one of his 'minions' as you can see in his sig. I am saving up and as soon as I get the Carribean Chain I will train like a madman to drop the hammer on his ass.

I found a use for our Morgan's Gifts!

.: Battle

Level/Reward Adjustment of this Fight: 94%

Your original speed: 1,297,698
Speed after pants: 2,076,316

You are in a fight with Iateacricket.

Ha! Iateacricket is as slow as a turtle when compared to you!
Drugs boost your speed to : 2740737.6927744 !

You wield your Davy Jones' Tomahawk Musket with a strength of 7,398,838 (+159%)
Your armor combined brings you to 1,482,468 defense.
Using your Davy Jones' Tomahawk Musket, you hit Iateacricket for 120,837 damage.
You hit your target with your Double Curved Dagger for 83,378
You killed Iateacricket.

You gain 11 EXP and stole $0 from Iateacricket.

That just made my day :D

My speed sucks compared to my strength right now :-(. I trained on nothing but strength to beat cricket and left all my other stats in the dust. My defense is not very high as I chose to go the strength, speed route. I usually run at about 50% less defense than strength or speed.

Oh well, I got to beat cricket so it was worth it.

I'm really struggling to level up, just can't get the XP. Always on the lookout for prison breaks and stuff but I'm only doing about a level a day atm. Bit annoying.

nice thought with the morgans gifts!!!!!!! now we can keep him IWed if hes being an ass again.

Has anyone been attacked by Iateacricket since I killed him? Just wanted to check and see as I don't see him anywhere in our logs.

Wow, the mugging is awsome tonight! I'm up 17 mil from muggings alone over the past hour.

*EDIT* Haha, I LOVE Friday nights on RTS:

.: Mug
You mugged Suzie® successfully.
You gained 251 EXP and $16,285,003.

You gained 254 EXP and $13,707,118

You gained 251 EXP and $11,016,419

You gained 252 EXP and $9,929,890

You gained 251 EXP and $6,101,156

Grand total: $57,039,586 :)

Wow, the mugging is awsome tonight! I'm up 17 mil from muggings alone over the past hour.

*EDIT* Haha, I LOVE Friday nights on RTS:

.: Mug
You gained 251 EXP and $16,285,003.

You gained 254 EXP and $13,707,118

You gained 251 EXP and $11,016,419

You gained 252 EXP and $9,929,890

You gained 251 EXP and $6,101,156