S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Date Announced

HardOCP News

[H] News
Finally!!! The crew at Shacknews let us know that S.T.A.L.K.E.R. has a ship date! Here’s to hoping the game was worth the wait.

According to a countdown timer on Man-Made-Hell.com, a site that links back to the S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl website, we're just 66 days away from the release of the oft delayed shooter. Woot?

Then: Star Craft 2

A little birdie told me that it is actually being worked on. I don't know if this is old news and they didn't give me an estimate on how close it was to being done, but it is being worked on.

Next up, Team Fortress 2

even though TF2 will be released alongside hl2 episode 2 and portal

You know, I am still a little bit jazzed to see S.T.A.L.K.E.R. coming out, I hope it lives up to my expectations....I still remember the very first links Kyle sent me on this game.

Delays sure do have a way of screwing things up. :(

You know, I am still a little bit jazzed to see S.T.A.L.K.E.R. coming out, I hope it lives up to my expectations....I still remember the very first links Kyle sent me on this game.

Delays sure do have a way of screwing things up. :(

Yes, I was excited about the game when it came out too.. hopefully age will not ruin it.

It's about gameplay, and from what we've all read, this game has a ton of it. But of course they had to chop some of it away to finally ship the game. Hopefully that doesn't ruin it.

I sent the news to BluesNews and thought it would not be published here so I skiped. Seems I was wrong.

I'm following that game for so long now and I can't wait to play it! Finally it looks like it will happen really next March 22nd.

I still remember when it was supposed to launch before twins birth and I was hoping hard for that because I was sure after the birth I would have no free time to play. Finally I was wrong because for the 1st few months I was doing the nigh shift and it was pretty quiet.

Twins are now 18 months old (so cute!) and I hope that the extended delay will make us even more happy.

Great.... that means that Valve will release TF2 in the Q2, 07. When u wish upon a star.. makes no difference who you are... ::cough::: :::cough:::

Gee it is only what? Three years late. I hope they up-dated the game engine some. This game should be perfect with as, much time as they have had.

I'm alittle worried about this game. The gameplay doesn't look that exciting, and the graphics seem to have stayed the same since 2004. It still has potential to be great though.

Even if the graphics have stayed the same...they look to be somewhat between Hl2 and crysis, IMO...Which is like exactly where we are currently.

Back