S.T.A.L.K.E.R. in March?

HaMMerHeD

[H]F Junkie
So there's this new STALKER video up on FileShack. It's in German, but at the end, it says "März 2007". Which apparently means that this booger's finally coming out. And soon.

Yay.

There was a recent interview with the developer and they confirmed a March release. It comes out on the same day as Silent Hunter IV so I will be torn between the two. Then again, I just may get them both. :D

Hmm...We will see. Lets wait till we get close to March before we say anything about Stalker. I hope it does come out though, as I will be buying it on launch day. I loved the weather effects they have showed in the past. I want to buy it on that alone...Plus mod's on this game could be CRAZY..especially a WW2 mod on this engine...

Did they update the engine since about 3 years ago? ;)

Seriously though, did they? Or is it running on very old, outdated tech?

Did they update the engine since about 3 years ago? ;)

Seriously though, did they? Or is it running on very old, outdated tech?
Its running up to date dx9c graphics. Depending on what current games graphics you enjoy on the pc side, it will be up to date, but not for long>dx10 will be close when this is released.

I remain optomistic about this game. The graphics are not as impressive now as they were in 2004, but if the gameplays good thats all that matters.

That's a subliminal message meaning that the release date will be the time it takes to get to Mars(hence Marz) if you were to leave in 2007...Which is 2009 since it takes about 2 yrs...

That's a subliminal message meaning that the release date will be the time it takes to get to Mars(hence Marz) if you were to leave in 2007...Which is 2009 since it takes about 2 yrs...

No, I'm pretty sure März is german for March. ;)

Back