s939 waterblock in a Shuttle

I know that the HS mounts for shuttles are not the same as other a-64's. My question is... what mounting system do they use? p4 478? 775? I'm getting a nearly complete shuttle setup for free and was contemplating a WC system in it.

Also, recomendations for LOW PROFILE blocks in 3/8" tubing (to accomodate a laing ddc pump) would be greatly appreciated. I've looked at koolance but dont like the way they are built, but they still seem to offer the only applicable solution for it. Chipset, CPU, and VC are my objectives on this. Though I have no idea where I plan to mount a 120mm rad on there without compromising portability.

So I take it no one has any advice on the subject... TN didn't even care to point me to some AC stuff (actually considering it... o_O).

oh well.

I think shuttle still uses the standard mounting holes. As for low profile blocks, there is always that new 1U Apogee (basically an MCW60 modified for use on CPU, which is basically an Apogee with an MCW60 top and a CPU mounting bracket.....they're all the same).

Back