Saints Row Buggy

I've been playing Saints Row for sometime, and I've been enjoying it... but it's really buggy. Lag, stuttering, explosions out of nowhere. I've been playing on a refurbished console, and I thought that it was isolated to myself.

Till I saw this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l_YN-yRCVY

So is it just limited to a few people with messed up consoles or is it just the game?

(BTW... the vid is funny.)

There are issues with the game. You'll see a bridge disappear, a huge framerate drop when you get a lot of action on-screen, etc.

But, even with all of that...still a good game - and it's not stuff that happens constantly, just occasionally.

So is it just limited to a few people with messed up consoles or is it just the game?

(BTW... the vid is funny.)

Nope, the game is just really buggy... I've seen that video a while ago, and I thought it was hilarious! :D

I've played Saints Row for 80 or so hours and I noticed a few bugs but nothing game breaking really. I've had the disappearing car several times but it was only for a few seconds and then came back. Once I saw a dancing dumpster, it was bouncing around and the lids were flapping about (I wish I could've gotten that on video, it was pretty funny in a way). The most annoying bug I've had is when I was driving fast and ran into a wall full blast and my character flew out the window I would go into the wall and teleport a block or two away.

Back