Samsung 204b $299 at bestbuy no rebates

Ok I just got back from CC with the monitor for $289 otd(I'm a tard and thought the 110% was off of the total price but it is off of the difference which still payed off) and I got BOTH rebate forms totalling $80, one $30 from CC and the $50 rebate from Samsung. The manager guy who rang me up said that the price match doesn't affect the MIRs at all, despite another dick manager not letting me get the rebate forms from the printer when I tried to do the same thing a while back with a hard drive. Good stuff.

nice, I wish you had posted this yesterday. I was near a CC ealier.

Hmmm, this is quite tempting. Did you just print off the page online and bring it in? I thought a pricematch had to be an advertised price and I did not see the 204b in BB's ad.

No matter what a manager tells you, a pricematch NEVER affects a rebate. Some will tell you that it does because they are retarded and may refuse to give you rebate forms, but most of the time you can find those online anyway, so the joke is on them.

The 204b was in my local BB sales paper, there were a ton of monitors on sale on one of the earlier pages.

Very interesting.... This monitor is not listed on sale for my local BB, however when I put in my parent's zipcode in another state, it is on sale in their ad. I wonder if I printed off the ad from their location and brought it into CC if they would still pricematch it. Anyone with any experience with this scenario?

thanks! I went to cc today and it worked with a online printed page from bestbuy. it was 291.99 and 322.62 out the door after tax and recycle fees. i came expecting a 50 dollar rebate but theres a another 30 dollar rebate too! COOL! GREAT DEAL!

>:-O

I went to 2 circuit shitty's and neither one would do the pricematch! One told me they only pricematched the bottom line price and the other told me that they were actually selling it cheaper after rebates. :mad:

gangolfus said:

I went to 2 circuit shitty's and neither one would do the pricematch! One told me they only pricematched the bottom line price and the other told me that they were actually selling it cheaper after rebates. :mad:

CC is a pain in the butt to pricematch. I find Staples the easiest :D

Back