Samsung 2693HM is so cheap at best buy!

Juggafat

Gawd
I had to take my T260HD back cause there were 5 dead pixels....they didn't have another one there besides the display model..so I looked around and saw that 2693HM was on sale for $341.99 so I grabbed it. When the cashier rang up it came to $284.99!!!!!!! That's insane.

Gulfport, MS. There are two left...one being the display model. I might have to buy the other one this weekend....insane deal either for personal use or resale.

have you used yours yet? if so how would you rate it? there are 2 left at my local store, however it doesn't seem they are as cheap as you have there. they said 398 which for a 26 is still good but not as good as what you got LOL

Well I bought it today and I'm still waiting for my computer parts to come...so in the time being I have it hooked up to my shitty laptop which only does 1680x1050 but man does it look good! I wish I could play some games and let you know....lol the only games I can play on it for SNES games using an emulator. But I think for that price you really cant beat it. The stand has tilt, height adjustment, and also does portrait mode. It's def one of the prettiest monitors out there too. The only cons I've noticed are the buttons on it, although badass, are super hard to use....how often do you change settings though? And it's a finger print magnet being a piano finish. The monitor has vga, dvi, and hdmi...but does not have 1:1 pixel mapping....I don't own a system so who cares. The monitor is also HDCP compliant. It's a TN panel so I guess the colors arent as good as they could be but really I don't notice.

Yeah I dunno why none of the retailers got the info that the 2693HM is HDCDP compliant....like newegg doesn't even list that. And just to let you know what's included are VGA cable, DVI cable, power cord, two way audio jack cable, and cleaning cloth...I dunno why the DVI cable and audio cable aren't listed anywhere....not even the box.

so I took a stop by there today and looked at it. it was nice but the price in my area was prohibitive. 398. if it was 341 I would have got it for sure.like I said it's still a good price but it wasn't good enough

Does best buy just have random drops in price? I checked online today and it's backordered and listed as $570.

Does best buy just have random drops in price? I checked online today and it's backordered and listed as $570.

More like "sales" at the intended price followed by periods of listing it at MSRP or w/e, especially if it's out of stock anyway.

How do you find out if a local store is having such a sale? Would they tell you if you ring them up?

Well I think that the 2693HM is at it's end of life meaning a new model is coming to replace it so the stores are putting them on sale to get rid of them to make room for the new model. Now I don't know how it came up to $285 when the sticker sale price was $341....I thought I was getting one hell of a deal at $341 so when it rang up lower than that, I wanted to do a victory dance lol. I felt dirty like I was ripping them off. So I don't know if this was an error on their part but I do have a receipt so I will definitely be using it to buy another one at the same price.

Back