Samsung 840 EVO Series 250GB only $139.99

Maxed

Weaksauce
I know someone else posted the 500gb one but this one is good also I will link both. Sorry I can't post in hot deals yet.
250gb This one is also gone, only the one with the notebook kit I linked below left.
500gb Which is now sold out, I will leave the link for proof.
Here is another 250gb for $4.00 more which still isn't that bad it's the one with the laptop kit, if the $139.00 ones sell out.
Looks like they are all sold out now.

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Apparently nearly 1500 people are viewing the 250gb ssd every hour. I don't know if it's actually true or just a ploy by ebay to try to sell more.

Damn, I really would have preferred this over the Seagate 600 that just shipped yesterday... first world problems

Damn, I really would have preferred this over the Seagate 600 that just shipped yesterday... first world problems

I almost did the same thing, but i just realized I didn't buy the one with the notebook kit. :( Real first world problem lol.

Last edited:
Thanks op, nice deal. Now I can install some games on an ssd. Have an 128 GB 840 pro for mainly a boot drive. This will make a great addition. Joy!

Thanks op, nice deal. Now I can install some games on an ssd. Have an 128 GB 840 pro for mainly a boot drive. This will make a great addition. Joy!

Now go Sabrewulf with your new power and destroy those loading screen times!

This just in, the 500gb Samsung 840 Evo is now sold out. All 875 solid state drives have sold faster than hotcakes.

Last edited:
Okay, decided to order this and refuse delivery of the Seagate 600 from Tiger... never done a refusal before, so it's a bold strategy cotton for me

Going to lose the $30 credit from amex, but I'm sure I'll get something else from them before the promo is over

Sigh, the things I do to curb my acute OCD.

Okay, decided to order this and refuse delivery of the Seagate 600 from Tiger... never done a refusal before, so it's a bold strategy cotton for me

Going to lose the $30 credit from amex, but I'm sure I'll get something else from them before the promo is over

Sigh, the things I do to curb my acute OCD.
You could get a really nice usb 3.0 flashdrive.

So from the looks of it these were the best deal during Black Friday. Including tigerdirect, amazon, and newegg.

I haven't given up on Amazon to eventually get with the program on these drives.

I've got Amazon dollars burning a whole in my pocket for one of the 500's.

I haven't given up on Amazon to eventually get with the program on these drives.

I've got Amazon dollars burning a whole in my pocket for one of the 500's.

Well right now amazon has the 250gb Evo for $156.99 and the 500gb Evo for 299.99. So they have lowered there prices. Although I thought you could get the 250gb for like 150 with v.me. on Tigerdirect.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Yep. Saw that. Not impressed yet.

I have faith they will get on board. I'd be happy if they get within 5 or 10 because I'd happily pay a little more to buy it from Amazon who I feel pretty certain will be around in a few years if I ever need a receipt.

Recently got boned by OCZ when they demanded a receipt to issue an RMA and I had purchased from ZZF who has gone out of business. I know, technically, I should have kept my receipt but it sure is nice to know I can go to Amazon any time and get one if I need it. Some of these fly by night companies selling on eBay scare me for future concerns.

Plus, I've got money sitting in my Amazon payments account driving me crazy.

Yep. Saw that. Not impressed yet.

I have faith they will get on board. I'd be happy if they get within 5 or 10 because I'd happily pay a little more to buy it from Amazon who I feel pretty certain will be around in a few years if I ever need a receipt.

Recently got boned by OCZ when they demanded a receipt to issue an RMA and I had purchased from ZZF who has gone out of business. I know, technically, I should have kept my receipt but it sure is nice to know I can go to Amazon any time and get one if I need it. Some of these fly by night companies selling on eBay scare me for future concerns.

Plus, I've got money sitting in my Amazon payments account driving me crazy.

Well I just got my tracking number emailed, I will let you know how it goes. If you have extra amount of amazon money on that account still driving you crazy let me know, im trying to get some headphones lol.

It is now 149.99 on amazon. I had purchased it on the 27th for $171 so I'm having them give me a price adjustment.

By the way since I can't post in hot deals yet I will post here for the thread with the evos from (buy.com). I just looked at this and it seems that it's only $5.00 cheaper then what I posted. Also a lot of people on sd's are saying they have had to cancel there cc after orders because of stolen cc information when they buy from there. Not worth it in my opinion.

It is now 149.99 on amazon. I had purchased it on the 27th for $171 so I'm having them give me a price adjustment.

Even though it costs more I would go with this now since it would be a lot safer, even if it costs more since the ebay deal is over atleast you know your cc info is safe.

CC info stolen on buy.com or ebay one? because I used paypal on ebay, which is 1 more layer of security I believe...

So did anyone's order ship from Adorama Camera yet?

Only emails I got so far were the Paypal reciept and Ebay order confirmation with, ahem "Estimated delivery: Tue. Dec. 3 " ahem...

Mine did I live in California and it's currently in San Leandro, CA

They said my order is still being 'processed', due to the fact that blah blah blah and ebay not counting Thanksgiving as a holiday in the estimated delivery date and the shipping people weren't open Friday blah blah.

At least there's no indication of them not having enough drives to fulfill all orders, that's what I'm worried about.

They said my order is still being 'processed', due to the fact that blah blah blah and ebay not counting Thanksgiving as a holiday in the estimated delivery date and the shipping people weren't open Friday blah blah.

At least there's no indication of them not having enough drives to fulfill all orders, that's what I'm worried about.

That happened to me with a watch I have been waiting months to get. Happily ordered it on Black Friday then get an email next day saying they sold out.

Regardless of whatever delays they may be having... there weren't such delays at taking payment.

That's one thing that annoys me, if you can't ship it immediately, don't charge me immediately. Only exceptions are if it's a packaged services or custom hand-made products.

So my initial inquiry was 12/4. Their reply of 'still processing' was on the same day.

I emailed them again this morning asking if this is usual processing time. A couple hours later, no reply, but a shipping confirmation. Coincidence?
I would give them the benefit of the doubt... but I really think they would not have shipped it if I didn't contact them this morning.

Back