Samsung Galaxy Note-$584.98 shipped, no contract

Direfox

[H]ard|Gawd
One sale a day. Just started a few minutes ago so you have 24 hours, or until it sells out. It runs about $625+ at Amazon, so you decide if its worth it to save $40. One sale a day has pretty slow shipping but has been decent for pricing and I have ordered about a dozen things from them. I have no idea what kind of customer service they have, never had to use it.

pretty damn good deal. Wish I had the money for it bought I just built a new rig and got myself a ps3 :(

The international version will only be able to achieve EDGE (read 2G) speeds on T-Mo at this point. I've been looking at buying a Note myself, but don't want to deal with ATT nor buy an inferior US version of the phone. The international version of the Note uses an Exynos chipset 1.4 dual core processor VS the inferior 1.5 dual core snapdragon that the US version uses. Developers over at XDA forums have been working on configuring a modem file to make the international Note work with T-Mo 3G for the past couple of months, but they haven't had any luck yet.

I have this phone and it is amazing. Can't go back to a smaller phone, old galaxy s feels like a small toy. Highly recommend the speck case that att carries. Only accessory I have left to purchase is this:
forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1476571

I read the 1saleaday version will not be able to get 3G on T-Mobile. That's a deal killer, otherwise an awesome looking phone. As much as I like the pocketability of the 3-4" screens, the 5"+ screen at 1280x800 sounds pretty awesome for web browsing and gaming/videos

Back