Samsung Rebate and 226BW

nmanley

Limp Gawd
About 4 weeks ago I sent off my rebate form a copy of the billing receipt and the UPC code cut out of the box the monitor came in.

Today I got this notice in the mail.

6b10d30c5153c8abfd0ecdeee84ec9bf4g.jpg

I called and since I had copies of everything and had them Stapled together when I mailed them the lady was able to push my rebate through. Now another 4 weeks to wait.

I am wondering if it was an honest mistake on their part or is this the TREND???

Thanks

I hope not. I recently bought a 226BW and I'm getting ready to mail in my UPC code and sales receipt for a $30 rebate. Rebates are always a crapshoot anyway. A rebate for some Geil memory I bought took 9 months to finally obtain. And a $50 Western Digital rebate check was apparently lost in the mail according to their rebate department. How convienient.

I got screwed on my rebates from Samsung.

I sent everything in correctly and never heard anything from them.

So I called ~3 months later. They said no problem, send the copies you made of everything (which i had done),

It has been 8 months and no word.

I spent to much time to deal with it anymore. I will try to never buy another Samsung (but they are nice)

That's what I'm trying to avoid, the never hear from again response. :p

If I have to call them again I'm going to give a local lawer the $40 to write a letter threating legal actions. :D

Back