Samsung T220/T220P release date and pricing

I play CoD4 on mine a lot and I dont notice any ghosting or lag of any kind. (this is coming from a bad sceptre 8ms monitor) However when compared to the 2253BW and the LG counterpart I am pretty sure that it is all the same. All of them are TN monitors with good contrast ratios and 2ms response times.

So at the end of the day it all comes down to personal preference on style, UI menu, and money constraints.

Can you please, please post some pictures?

Hi everyone. First post after doing research on monitors.

I was looking at doing two 22 inch monitors or just one 24 inch. I will be using it for photoshop, watching DVDs and web surfing. In other words, the usual except for gaming(at least not for the present time).

But I also need to get work done that requires two windows open at the same time(or would at least make it easier).

I have read all of the reviews and am more confused than ever. I have read that TN monitors are garbage, but in the 22 inch range only Lenovo makes a 22 inch that isn't a TN.

The Lenovo ThinkVision L220X sounds like a hell of a screen, but at that price range I was wondering if spending a little more cash and upgrading to a 24 would make more sense.

The problem is for the type of work I want to do I feel that maybe 2 monitors would suit me better.

So then I notice that Samsung has come out with the T220. Very intriguing to say the least, but my question is what type of monitor is the T240? Will this screen also be a TN?

Any opinions would be very much appreciated. I know I sound like I am confused as to what would be best for me, and thats' because I am!!! LOL!!!:D

Thanks in advance.

It's all TN

Samsung is releasing a 22" PVA panel soon: 2263 something
You might want to wait, should be around the corner

It's all TN

Samsung is releasing a 22" PVA panel soon: 2263 something
You might want to wait, should be around the corner

Thanks. Any release date info on this particular monitor? There doesn't seem to be any reviews out there yet.

can anyone confirm if the T220 has a 1:1 pixel mode for old games?

I heard it does horizontally but stretches a little in the vertical.

Back