Samsung T240HD vs Asus VW266H

Vision

Limp Gawd
Samsung T240HD vs Asus VW266H
I'm getting a new monitor to use with my PS3, and these are my two contenders. I'm curious as to the pro's and con's of each monitor, as they both seem to be good as far as minimizing lag in gaming goes .

The HDTV feature in the T240HDis nice, although I'm more concerned about size and image quality.

Also, which vendor should I be looking at going through? Newegg's return policy scares me, and I haven't really used Provantage before.
Any info would be great! Thanks.

I have the Asus VW266H as a gaming monitor for my pc and I am very happy with it. I think it looks and works great. BTW I got it from the egg.

I really want to buy from newegg, although their return policy scares the hell out of me as far as monitors go. Has anyone had problems from them returning things?

I've had the Asus for a little over a month or so. Great display. Got it from Newegg. Has one dead pixel towards a corner. Not a huge deal.

I really want to buy from newegg, although their return policy scares the hell out of me as far as monitors go. Has anyone had problems from them returning things?

RMA is really simple. As long your within their time frame for the return it shouldn't be any problem.

I have the T240HD and I have had it for about 5 months and I love it. I have it hooked up to my Direct TV and the image is very clear. Also my PS3 looks amazing on it. At the price they are at now I highly recommend the Samsung.

I have the T240HD and I have had it for about 5 months and I love it. I have it hooked up to my Direct TV and the image is very clear. Also my PS3 looks amazing on it. At the price they are at now I highly recommend the Samsung.

+1

Yeah the T240Hd is an excellent monitor, my friend has it and when im at his house it looks really good!!!

[H]adouken!;1033945828 said:
+1

Yeah the T240Hd is an excellent monitor, my friend has it and when im at his house it looks really good!!!

i have it too and i like it a lot, but after using it for about a week or two, i noticed that it makes a VERY SMALL noise at the back. i've read reviews about it due to brightness being set too low... i dunno. it's not noticeable unless you are directly behind the monitor though so it's not a big deal at all.

I have the Asus VW266H and absolutely love it :D. And as far as NewEgg's policy goes on returns in regards to dead/stuck pixels there have to be 8 or more.

Back