Samsung TFT Experts Need Your Advice

Uncle Jim

Limp Gawd
Are 940s better then 930s better then 920s?.
E.g. I am looking at 920N and 940N specs at pixmania.com
and see no difference.
(except for Euro 34 difference)
Are 920s better value then 930s then 940s, in general?

I have a Samsung 930BF and it's very nice. I know the 940 has a better response time (2ms vs 4ms) and a redesigned facia. I don't know about the 920s.

thanks!
how do you like 930BF? I mean, is black really black? E.g. if watching a dark screen with no lamps lit on in the room, does the monitor glow? Or it remains black as it should be?
Can you tilt the screen, I mean pivot it?

The black isn't really all that black, in a dark room it does glow. It's also not adjustable at all, no tilting. It is very sharp though, no fuzzy text and no ghosting in games, fast movies etc.

I have the 930B...its awesome for gaming, I play Counter Strike Source,Quake 4...its really sharp when surfing viewing images etc. ...this is a sweet monitor but I'm looking to go 24" widescreen:)...it may be up for sale give me a pm if your interested:)

I too have a 930B, black is black white is bright enough to hurt my eyes with the lights off but have played many games and have not had a single problem with the monitor. I had a 4ms LG and I think this one is better even though it's 8ms.

Back