Sandisk m240 player

Huan

[H]ard|Gawd
<Begin Rant/Bitching>

Are they gonna ever settle on what the hell is subscription compatible or what? I purchased a sandisk m240 1 gig mp3 player that supports the subscription services out there.. And now guess what.. It no longer supports it?!?! Wtf, it worked fine for a few months then for some reason when I hooked it up to my computer, I had to reformat it before windows would associate with it for some odd reason.. Now the damn thing can't be used for subscription based services (( such as yahoo's, one i'll never again renew)) Its another subscription player I have purchased that no longer works with the services I needed it for! This is two now...

Jesus, it'd been cheaper and probably better off just purchasing an ipod and buying all the songs I've downloaded with the subscription services.. At least I could transfer em to my player whenever I like :rolleyes: Two mp3 players at 70 bucks for one, 90 for another, thats 160.. I am pretty sure I could get an ipod for that, now the cost of purchasing yet another damn player, say for sake of ipod 170 (( buffer for tax and lack of pricing knowledge on my part))... Yup.. thats a shitload of songs I could've purchased with the same money without reoccuring fees

Play for sure my @$$ !!!!!!
(( btw now sites for the play for sure has it marked as downloads only now, :rolleyes: was not the case before ))

</End Rant/Bitching>

Back