Screen lag with multi-gpu configs?

Sharky974

Identified Troll
On this other forum, this guy, who knows what he's talking about, mentioned there is lag with SLI configs.

Basically like, there's some milliseconds between when you do something, like move your mouse, and when it draws the frame right? Like 30 milliseconds or something.

Well he was saying, ever additional card added ads to that lag, by double. So with two cards it's 60 ms lag, and with qaud SLI it's like 120ms and begins to be a problem.

The time numbers I made up, something like that though.

This has bugged me since he mentioned it, about SLI and Crossfire. I'd like somebody to say, he's wrong or something?

Sharky974 said:
On this other forum, this guy, who knows what he's talking about, mentioned there is lag with SLI configs.

Basically like, there's some milliseconds between when you do something, like move your mouse, and when it draws the frame right? Like 30 milliseconds or something.

Well he was saying, ever additional card added ads to that lag, by double. So with two cards it's 60 ms lag, and with qaud SLI it's like 120ms and begins to be a problem.

The time numbers I made up, something like that though.

This has bugged me since he mentioned it, about SLI and Crossfire. I'd like somebody to say, he's wrong or something?
why would you list lag time time for a single card when you have have two cards to be using sli??

dont get your question.

He was saying like:

One card lag time=30 ms

Two card lag time=60ms

four card lag time (qaud sli)=120ms

I guess because each card has to render the frame, or something.

Back