SCSI Drives with Controller

ekorazn

Limp Gawd
I have 2 Seagate 73gb 15k rpm drives. I'll also include a SCSI controller along with the 2 converters and cables. That way you should have everything you need to use the drives.

These drives do work, but they do produce a lot of heat which is why I am selling them (4 drives with a 1900xt and a <400 watt psu, not the best idea). These drives were pulled from a HP Server.

I don't know what the market is for these drives, but I guess I'll sell these for $200. Please let me know if the price is too high, but let me know if the price is too low cause I can definitely fix that problem!

I'm willing to part the two drives, the two converters, the cable, and also the controller. PM for pics if you want to know the serial numbers and etc.

I also have 2x1gb ram. It is DDR 400, CL3, ECC, reg. $30 for the pair, or $20 per stick

EDIT: The drives are Seagate Cheetah Ultra 320 80pin. Here's a link to the same model http://www.cwc-group.com/sechst7315kr.html.

the controller is made by adaptec, other than that I do not know much. One end of the card connects to pci, the other end has two inputs for the scsi cables.

Back