Seagate 160GB IDE at Fry's/Outpost.com for $50 after rebate

GodsMadClown

2[H]4U
Seagate Barracuda 160GB IDE 7200 rpm hard drive

outpost.com
search keyword: ST3160023A-RK

$99.99 - $50 mail-in rebate = $49.99

rebate URL : image. ak. outpost.com/ art/ rebates_pdf / 4008242.pdf

[sorry to bork the URL. It kept wanting to parse, despite me deflagging the "automatically parse links" option.]

[edit]
I got a 200 gig from outpost.com last week, and checking the serial confirmed 5-year warranty coverage. I'd suspect that these have the same.

Man that is absolutely orgasmic! I just ordered one right this second. Impulse buy? Definately! Do I care? Phuck no. :cool:

Be sure to consider Fry's recent reseller ratings. I didn't, and I recently had a very unpleasant dealing with them.

tsd said:
Be sure to consider Fry's recent reseller ratings. I didn't, and I recently had a very unpleasant dealing with them.
For whatever its worth all the big B&M stores have terrible resselleratings. I'll say this much, i'd rather deal with issues from bestbuy.com or compusa.com then i would mom&pop.com any day of the week ;)

well mine shipped today so its glad to know they have some in stock. I was 50% sure I would be backordered. Should get mine in 3-4 days :D

SJetski71 said:
For whatever its worth all the big B&M stores have terrible resselleratings. I'll say this much, i'd rather deal with issues from bestbuy.com or compusa.com then i would mom&pop.com any day of the week ;)

Compare it to newegg.com, I don't think I'd consider them mom & pop.

Seattle (Renton) B&M Frys

4933227.gif.gif

just got the hard drive today. The rebate is good on these and it is the newer drive with the 5 yr warranty. Not the same speed as SATA but for $50 I dont care

i would've gotten this if i hadnt gotten the Maxtor 200gb for $99 w/ INSTANT rebate (i hate MIR) a few days ago.

Back