Seagate 160GB SATA NCQ $70 AR @ Frys

I actually got all of my Frys/Seagate rebates, they sent me rejection letters, then two weeks later they sent me checks. I think their Rebate company just really f*ed up.

all SATA I have seen have been 7200 or better. For that price it is probably the 7200 drive.

as for the Fry's/seagate rebates, I got mine back too. the first offer took forever, but a second deal later took much more standard times.

WOW did you see that P4 3.4 + Motherboard for 270!!!! Heck the processor alone is selling for 310 at newegg. Oh that Hard Drive looks like a very good deal. Heck the P4 3.0 w/MB is 179.00 then you could overclock it to 3.4+. I would buy that combo and then throw out the MB because it is cheaper than CPU separate.

that is online and the price is jacked up. this is an in-store deal. Still might be dead.

JAW said:
Ditto.

repeathdd.jpg

vbrtrmn said:
I actually got all of my Frys/Seagate rebates, they sent me rejection letters, then two weeks later they sent me checks. I think their Rebate company just really f*ed up.
I had a similar incident with a viewsonic monitor I bought awhile back. It was an a90f and they sent me back a rejection saying the rebate was denied because I bought at 110f which I didn't. I called them up and go them up and got them to fix it. Funny thing as well, they ended up sending me two checks! Both with my first and last names badly misspelled. Didn't affect cashing the checks tho ;) So I learned when rebate fulfillment companies fuck up *sometimes* you win.

hey, i picked this up online for 109.99 during the MIR period but hadnt downloaded the rebate form, now i can't find it - anyone have a link to the rebate form?

major_foad said:
hey, i picked this up online for 109.99 during the MIR period but hadnt downloaded the rebate form, now i can't find it - anyone have a link to the rebate form?

AIM me. Same name.

Back