Seagate 7200.10 320 Gig harddrive $84.99

Yup, saw that in my email box this morning. :)

A great deal on an awesome drive just got even better.... I'm really tempted to go for thirds since I'm already running two of 'em. :D

Damnit. Why couldnt this have happened last week :(

There are two times when things you need/want go on sale. A.) After you have already bought it and it is past the return period. or B.) When you are broke.

I bit... been wanting to get another big HDD, down to 694mb free on this machine! Had no choice :p

I just got this in the mail today!!! WTF EGG! I ordered it yesterday and have it running in my system now. I hate life, but I do love this drive, and for the extra 5 bucks I paid for it(supposedly), it was worth it.

send them an email saying you saw that it went on sale, and if there is anyway, you can get a price match. i've done it a few times.

There are two times when things you need/want go on sale. A.) After you have already bought it and it is past the return period. or B.) When you are broke.

Ain't that the truth. Right now I'm looking at these drives and just wished I got paid this Thursday instead of next. Guess I'll cross my fingers and hope that the deal ends at the end of next week. I've been needing some new HD's for some Raid 0 action.

It seems the price is now $84.99 shipped without a code. This acutally doesn't sound too bad of a price and I might have to pick one up to go with the Raptors so I can RAID 0 them. :D

Is the 250GB version perform any slower? ...because I ordered one a few days ago...

Back