Seagate ATA 300gb $86 w/$50 MIR @ TD

Your thread title "Seagate ATA 300gb $86 w/$50 MIR @ TD" might get misunderstood as saying $86 with additional $50 MIR. Might consider changing it from "w/$50 MIR" to "after $50 MIR"

ir0nw0lf said:
Your thread title "Seagate ATA 300gb $86 w/$50 MIR @ TD" might get misunderstood as saying $86 with additional $50 MIR. Might consider changing it from "w/$50 MIR" to "after $50 MIR"
Good point. Mod would have to do that though.

Not a deal at all... 300 SATA's are going for just a few bucks more with NO rebate.

This would be a deal if it was $50 AFTER MIR...

RGFrog said:
Not a deal at all... 300 SATA's are going for just a few bucks more with NO rebate
Where?
Maybe a Maxtor with a 1 year warranty will be close to $80, but I doubt you can find any 300G drives with significant warranties going for $80 with no MIRs.

i had to hassel with td before but they have been prety good about rebates now,,

unreal said:
i had to hassel with td before but they have been prety good about rebates now,,

I bought my seagate SATA 300GB retail box from fry's for 98 after tax thanks to Open box (yet still brand new) and Cousin's employee discount. 5 year warantee

Back