Sears vip night Nov 11 electronics dept

Wait so did they price match it now or do you have to go in again on black friday?

We were lucky. They not only took off the $250 and the 5%, they ALSO took off another 10% from an email I got the day before!

We were originally going to get the 61" Samsung LED DLP, but it looked SO much worse than the Sony 60" KDS-60a3000. We ended up with the Sony OTD and delivery charge included for $1640.

Amazing deal no matter how you slice it. That's what I bought my 42" Sony KDF-E42a10 2 years ago for, and that was a good deal at the time! MAN!!! Even convinced my friends to get one.

Anyone else get something good?

We were lucky. They not only took off the $250 and the 5%, they ALSO took off another 10% from an email I got the day before!

We were originally going to get the 61" Samsung LED DLP, but it looked SO much worse than the Sony 60" KDS-60a3000. We ended up with the Sony OTD and delivery charge included for $1640.

Amazing deal no matter how you slice it. That's what I bought my 42" Sony KDF-E42a10 2 years ago for, and that was a good deal at the time! MAN!!! Even convinced my friends to get one.

Anyone else get something good?

yep it looks like they wouldn't allow financing and reductions, but they would allow all reductions. i unfortunately didn't get the info in time to post. If anyone is missing the rebate form you can go to sears.com and print out the black Friday thanksgiving rebate and send it in and it will be honored.

edit: it will only be honored if the reciept is dated 11/11/07 and was between 6-9

I feel pretty good about what I got at Sears lastnight.

The LG 42inch Plasma 42PC5D. Normal sale was $1099, but they had a VIP sale price for lastnight only, at $899. Then less the 5% making it $854.99, then the $150 off making it $704.99.

I got 10% off that price so my bottom line price was $634.89 for a LG 42in plasma.

Went with the mom parental unit....she gave me the two year old sony a10 lcd hdtv we bought together. Now she wants a plasma...

Ended up getting the Panny 50" 13x7 plasma. She couldn't tell the difference between that and a 1080p plasma (neither could I to be honest, and it was an hd feed). $1600+349 protection plan =~2k w/ 36mo same as cash.

I'd say she made out pretty damn well.

Back