Seasonic m12 700, e7200, Biostar TP45 HP, Opteron 148, ECS Mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

xkon

[H]ard|Gawd
heatware: konman43
i ship in boxes with USPS insured confirmed Priority from Portland, OR, prices include shipping and handling to the USA only. i only deal with people that are willing to ship via insured usps priority /w shipping confirmation (insured ups and fedex also acceptable) best way to reach me is via pm. no dibs. i'll sell when available to sell. all overclocks are YMMV. Prices are pretty firm. I'll consider combo packages, but for the most part i'm stickin to what i posted.

for sale/trade:
$150 - Visiontek 512mb ATI Radeon HD 4850. NIB unopened. full retail. was going to run crossfire, regret not picking up the 4870 instead.

$150 - ASUS 512mb ATI Radeon HD 4850. full retail. had this for a few months. thinking of upgrading since i'm an upgradeophile.

$145 - Seasonic m12 700 - retail. SLI certified. winner of about 70 awards including editor's choice silver from [H], 4 star BigBruin, Virtual Hideout, SPCR Reccomended, Canuck's Damm good Hardware, etc... (the corsair 620hx is OEM'd by Seasonic, and is pretty much a rebranded m12 700 - 80watts /w a slightly different modular cable setup). It's the most silent PSU i've owned to date, but i feel the need to upgrade.full retail

$110 - Biostar TP45 HP socket 775 blue pcb version. NIB. coolermaster gemin II + this board, would not fit my friend's case, so we got him a ga-p35-ds3l instead.
people have done some amazing things with this board. i wanted a crack at it too, but speeding tickets make me broke. ;p
690fsb!
other cool fsb marks
full retail

$110 - E7200 - retail. used for about 4 months. has hit 3.9ghz 3.16 daily. i got bored the other day... so here's what i did.
it kept throttling due to temps because it's in an sg03 /w a passive coolermaster geminII. thinking of keeping it to test on water. couldn't get it to windows. stupid vdroop. 4.5GHz if nothing comes of this... i'll just shove it into the biostar and crank it all the way up.

$35 - 2 x 1gb DDR2-667 5300 SoDIMM Laptop Ram

$45 - Opteron 148 seen 3.0GHz daily clock at 2.5GHz

WTTF/WTB:
watercooling stuff: Thermochill PA160 and MCW60
tubing.... 3/8id
4850x2
4870x2
xonar series soundcard preferably the D2
auzentech prelude
might be looking for the 40gb or 60gb original release versions of the ps3. depends on the price.

sold:

$100 - Creative Labs Sound Blaster SB046A Fatal1ty X-Fi XtremeGamer Audio 7.1 Channel PCI Sound Card- NIB full retail. unopened. can't decide between this or the xonar. torn, so i'd rather have neither as Id just want the other if i had one. Someone please buy this before I rip it open and install it so that I can stop being frustrated with COD4. sold! shipped as soon as my car gets back today.
$25 - ECS 945GCT-M/1333 socket 775 used for 1 weeks before i replaced it with a GA-P35-DS3L.full retail sold

$110 - E7200 - retail. used for about 2 months. has hit 3.9ghz

that link is broken
what stepping is it?

ahhh!! stupid snapdrive. they just deleted every picture i've stored online. my 790gx pics! my overclocking results! noooooooo!!!! and forgot to update that it's been about 4 months now.

awesome gabbycat! i'll heat you up when i get back from work.

re: e7200
Can I assume default Vcore for daily use @3.16? How much to get to 3.9? On water or air?

re: e7200
Can I assume default Vcore for daily use @3.16? How much to get to 3.9? On water or air?

did everything on air. daily use is whatever the default voltage was, or might be 3.21v. i'll have to double check on that. about to have dinner. it's been a while, and my image server decided to delete all my files so i dont recall well, but i think 3.9ghz was not stable at 3.45v. booted up once to get a screenie, but after i failed at 3.45v i stopped trying.

did everything on air. daily use is whatever the default voltage was, or might be 3.21v. i'll have to double check on that. about to have dinner. it's been a while, and my image server decided to delete all my files so i dont recall well, but i think 3.9ghz was not stable at 3.45v. booted up once to get a screenie, but after i failed at 3.45v i stopped trying.

LOL...you might want to check that voltage again @3.21v or 3.45v you'll be causing global warming :)
The default vcore on that E7200 is 1.26V, so imagine >3V? ;)

Bump for you though

lol. it was a loooong day at work. i started out at 1.21v. i now run 3.16 @ normal voltage which shows 1.15 on the bios. i meant to say i've taken it to 1.45v on the bios setting. the linky on the first post works now.

wow didn't realize prices had dropped so much... hmmm... update prices... or new htpc. hmmm...

$115 - Creative Labs Sound Blaster SB046A Fatal1ty X-Fi XtremeGamer Audio 7.1 Channel PCI Sound Card- NIB full retail. unopened. can't decide between this or the xonar. torn, so i'd rather have neither as Id just want the other if i had one. Someone please buy this before I rip it open and install it so that I can stop being frustrated with COD4.

Sure would like to help, but I'm looking for the PCI-e version... :(

sent ya a pm a while ago, maybe you missed it. im interested in a 4850, lmk

Sure would like to help, but I'm looking for the PCI-e version... :(

doh! but this one has the crystallizer effects, and blah blah stufff, but yah... pcie is the wave of the future.

dude, you might sell some stuff if you answered your pms! not being a dick, but i pm'd ya some questions on a card, still no answers.

dude, you might sell some stuff if you answered your pms! not being a dick, but i pm'd ya some questions on a card, still no answers.

:D i pm'd you back. just pm'd you with the forward of the original message i sent. unless you're referring to another pm you'd sent that i didn't receive. my inbox was full, but it'd tell you that right after you send the message. thanks for the bump! :D

thanks gill!
cpu/mobo/gpu deal fell through, so.... back again! i'm kinda pissed. so i'm just gonna max the shiz outta the cpu and mobo. see what numbers i can get.

thanks gill!
cpu/mobo/gpu deal fell through, so.... back again! i'm kinda pissed. so i'm just gonna max the shiz outta the cpu and mobo. see what numbers i can get.

buyer backed out on me too, but I wouldn't do that if you plan on selling it, don't want to risk messing anything up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back