Seasonic Platinum-1000 Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never owned a SeaSonic product, but from what I've read about these guys in the past, is they make some badass products! Count me in!

Quiet, delivers what they say power-wise.

I've never owned one by name, but I've owned other re-branded Seasonics.

I like their quality reputation. I dont quite need 1000 watts but it I won a free one I'd use it and buy a 2nd video card since i wouldn't need to buy a psu!

Seasonic has always been synonymous with quality... I did own what I discovered was a re-branded Seasonic many years ago - ran beautifully for 3 years, so I feel good about their products.

Not to mention it's another fully modular unit.

I like my Seasonic X-760 that it was a great value, fully modular and has a great reputation backed by a great warranty.

seasonic has been fantastic for me. Their Products have always performed well

Build Quality, reputation, performance, functionality, fully modular and I could use this PSU for an upcoming build. Great work as usual Seasonic. Thanks for this opportunity!

What I like about Seasonic is that they are one of the few PSU manufacturers I can trust when it comes to getting a RELIABLE power supply at a high capacity like 1000w. It seems that with a lot of the other guys, it is a trade-off between efficiency and capacity.

Not to mention the sleeved modular cables would look downright SEXY in the Corsair Graphite I'm soon getting!

I like Seasonic because they make some of the best PSUs around. Stable, dependable, and long lasting.

Obviously they make quality powersupplies that I will continue to want/use/need.

I've only read amazing things about Seasonic PSU's and I would LOVE to have a KW modular model from them :)

What I love about Seasonic is that they're an old company that's still maintained their quality. Back in 1995 when I first started building PC's, a Seasonic PSU was recommended to me. That PSU is still working to this day!

I'd love to get a new Seasonic psu, and would look forward to 16 years of use out of it.

reliable, one of the few manufacturers other than Enermax who have a reputation for quality that is measured in years.

What's not to like about a company that makes some amazing PSU's (Possibly THE best!)? :D

Oh and, it's my Birthday today.... that counts for something amiright? :eek::D

Seasonic is the best for high quality, reliability and reputation, and now the Platinum range makes them top of the best!

i bought my first seasonic psu this past winter, and the x650 is an amazing piece of hardware. I paid a premium price, but when it comes to a reliable power supply, you can't go cheap. The unit styays nice and cool, the fan cming on only when needed, so idle this thing is completely silent.
While the x650 is great for a mid-high system, I need a little more oomph now, and would love to get my hands on something with a little more kick!
If this is anything like the x-series, I'm sure it will be an amazing product.

i've been out of the hardware game for far too long to have a strong opinion on any individual manufacturer. however, having a relationship with [H] is a definite plus.

I think they are the most reliable company in the world when it comes to power supplies

I honestly wish I could pick these units up in my local stores, they stopped carrying them in favor of Corsairs etc, and while Corsairs are great, the fact I've already gone through one Corsair and three Antec's in 6 years is heartbreaking when the PC I built for my dad 12 years ago with a Seasonic is still running today as a server for his business

Getting one would be just incredible in my view, the only place I know of where to get them is online, and they charge a FORTUNE more then my local stores so that's been out of the question, but I hope Seasonic considers talking some with OCZ (Their current business owner) and letting them continue to make commercial units for home computers, or at least raise the availability of them so smaller stores can stock them

Always my first choice when picking PSUs. Have never had a single one fail on me

I'd love to add a 1000W to a future Sandy build

my old seasonic PSU has survived for 5 years and through 4 shipping events. If thats not quality, I don't know what is.

One of the few manufacturers I feel I can actually trust for my personal machines. That's reason enough to like them.

I have owned two previous Seasonic PSUs. A trusted brand name for any new build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back