Seasonic X750 80+ Gold $129.99 w/ Free Shipping @ Newegg

Nice deal, was considering the one Microcenter had for about the same price + tax, ended up getting the Corsair AX850 for $160 AR from Amazon.

None of the reviews I have read compare them; I ended up with the 760 a couple of weeks ago when it was on sale for $141 so this seems like a pretty good deal.

Has anyone compared the 750 to the newer 760?
Performance-wise they should be pretty much equal. The other X-series PSUs based on the newer version of the platform haven't really performed any better than the original ones.

Do you guys think its worth upgrading to this from a 650HX for the system in my sig? It would give me a bit of headroom so I could overclock my 5870's. Or should I get atleast an 850w power supply?

Last edited:
Seasonic is releasing a X-860 Platinum soon, you might want to wait for that one.

I jumped on this the last time the X750 was $130. Mainly because my other power supply broken, but that's not important...

What is important is that I am very happy with the X750. It is a very well built and very nice PSU.

I bought one, my OCZ psu has 3 sata connectors, which lead to an ultimate fail for when I went to add another HDD to my system...So I bought this to replace it. Had a $100 gift card too. So that lead to a very cheap and awesome purchase. Will probably be here Monday :)

Has anyone compared the 750 to the newer 760?

Only reviews I have seen for the newer 760 model was for the 560p flavor. From what I have read around they perform about the same.

I got the 760p last week when it was on sale at Micro Center. So far it is working out well for my system. This week I am going to add a few electrical devices to my system and I feel good knowing that I have a highly respected and well made Seasonic PSU.

X750 for $129 looks like a hot deal.

Back