Secret Deal @ Monarch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why all the strange behavior in regards to recording pricing and product details? Does monarch not want people to be able to monitor pricing history?

cnick79 said:
Is that a good CPU or something?
lol it retails for about fourty dollars higher, so your getting the product at a "good price"

I see, that is pretty good. Now if I can find a cheap mobo and some RAM to compliment it.

cnick79 said:
I see, that is pretty good. Now if I can find a cheap mobo and some RAM to compliment it.
Maybe we can have more "secret" deals lol

how about a cheap optown 0ne six7y fiver deal plz?

tempting but i already have a one forty six. and can't make much on selling these on ebay so yea... meh. grab it if u don't have one though!

on monarchs search function, type in 000214. Its a sales rep number and add it to your cart. It gives him credit for the sale.

kleptophobiac said:
Why all the strange behavior in regards to recording pricing and product details? Does monarch not want people to be able to monitor pricing history?
I'd also like to know the answer to this. :confused:

Spazilton said:
on monarchs search function, type in 000214. Its a sales rep number and add it to your cart. It gives him credit for the sale.
geez took you guys forever to get that one ;)

ahh the sales tactics

clickclickw00t said:
werent these $125 the last time you had this deal?

Yes, I got one :)

Fatal Error

Miva Merchant has encountered a fatal error and is unable to continue. The following information may assist you in determining the cause of the error:

Error Code: MER-MER-00006
Description: Product '120344' not found

baaah

silverphoenix said:
Fatal Error

Miva Merchant has encountered a fatal error and is unable to continue. The following information may assist you in determining the cause of the error:

Error Code: MER-MER-00006
Description: Product '120344' not found

baaah

Same here, considering it's dead wanna let the rabbit out of the hat?

L3on said:
Same here, considering it's dead wanna let the rabbit out of the hat?

lol why not... it was available when I clicked then I wanted to make sure it was compatible with the mobo and when I came back 1 min lata it was gone...

woot, gave him free credit
lolbought6jt.jpg

Uhh, well I have no idea why that image was posted. I was giong to jump on the deal,but I don't remember them giving away a free Opteron.

The deal I saw was for a Opteron 144 for $144.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back