Selling 2x Nvidia GeForce 6600GT graphics cards

Chris Lakies

Limp Gawd
I have 2x6600 GT Nvidia graphics cards From Leadtek. The actual part number is PX6600GT with 128MB PCI Express x16.

I also put Zalman VF700-CU VGA Coolers (with arctic silver) on them that work great.
***can also give you the orriginal coolers***

These cards are about 6 months old.

Only reason I'm thinking about selling them is to get a 7800.

I can probably ship these cards out mid next week. Will use UPS standard ground unless you want to pay extra for over night or 2 day. Will also insure the cards through UPS.

Asking $150 each or $300.00 for both cards. Require funds through paypal up front. Please give me a private message if your interested.

Thanks,
Chris

bimmer01 said:
are you willing to ship first to established traders?

I'm kinda scarred about doing that. I think I will have to get paid upfront. I will give you any info you need to contact me so that I can keep you up to date on shipping status......work number, work email, home number/cell phone, home email.

I have sold some stuff to DragonMasterAlex. You can PM him and ask how I did.

YOU CAN ONLY BUMP AND OR REPLY TO YOUR THREAD EVERY 6 HOURS!
YOU WILL BE BANNED

qbackin said:
YOU CAN ONLY BUMP AND OR REPLY TO YOUR THREAD EVERY 6 HOURS!
YOU WILL BE BANNED

Whoops sorry...........should've read the rules better. What if someone has a question about what your selling before the 3 hour time period? Do I just ingnore them until the times up?

Chris Lakies said:
Whoops sorry...........should've read the rules better. What if someone has a question about what your selling before the 3 hour time period? Do I just ingnore them until the times up?

First of all, 6 hour time period, not 3. Yes, you can answer their question before the 6 hour limit. 6 Hours is just in between posts such as "......", "bump", "ttt", etc. Also, "ygpm" or "ygpm back" is considered a bump.

Bump for reading, and a good price...

(I wonder if I can sell my PSP to buy this SLI action.... :) )

Back