Selling Band New IPod 40 GB still in box

zeldan0

n00b
Selling Band New IPod 40 GB still in box... PM me offer. Also comes with 2 yr warrenty from small dogs company. dont need it since I just got a 120GB MP3 player.

6) You must Post a PRICE unless the item is purely FT. (trading for cash still means FS)

I'll give you 1 dolla! :D

oh ipod is white. and it is black and white screen. sorry didnt understand question.

lol people are mean to others......
ill buy it for $50 :) becasue im nice to you :)

Nice you got 120GB MP3 player.......OK then i got a 800GB on RAID 0 MP3 Player :D dont mean to thread crap but this seems fishy.

Zeldan tells you a price, wastes your time, then doesnt pay and cuts off all communication. Im'ed and PM'ed many times no response. Bad buyer in that deal, unless he has some explination...

EDIT: He also told me he was 47, but when he messaged me on aim he had neon green font, and was replacing lost of s's with z's. Not to mention someone imed me saying he was 17 and send me the convo. He also told them a fake name, and then i googled him and he showed up as a different name than he gave to that guy. Not saying i trust either of them since the guy that imed me is listed as a troll in [H] but zeldan also is fishy as hell.

Back