Selling T-Mobile Shadow and iPod Video 5th gen 60GB Black

rittia1962

Limp Gawd
Selling Black iPod Video 5th generation 60gb. This ipod is in EXCELLENT condition. It has been encased in an invisible shield and armband case since day one. I will also include a Belkin TuneFM transmitter/charger and AppleSauce polish/glaze so that you can clean the ipod if you decide to take the invisible shield off. $120 shipped. Price drop to $100 shipped. Can't beat this. You get the ipod + the $40 TuneFM + $20 AppleSauce polishing/scratch removing system SOLD to Rhentno...SHIPPING 10/27

4v63vd.jpg

2zxt6b7.jpg

Also selling a T-mobile shadow. The phone is also in good condition. Absolutely no scratches on screen. The "paint" on the battery cover has been peeling away. A new battery cover is ~$10. I will include the original box and all accessories/manuals/cds. $120 shipped. PRICE DROP $100 SHIPPEDSOLD to Rhentno...SHIPPING 10/27

2yosjur.jpg

29mm48z.jpg

I prefer google checkout. Thanks!

I had the shadow, very solid phone, especially at that price, id jump on it if you're looking for a smartphone

I had the shadow, very solid phone, especially at that price, id jump on it if you're looking for a smartphone

Yeah, agreed. I'd have jumped on it if I wasnt going to buy the g1 later on this week.

The shadow can be had for $49.99 on tmobile.com anyways.

Yeah, agreed. I'd have jumped on it if I wasnt going to buy the g1 later on this week.

The shadow can be had for $49.99 on tmobile.com anyways.

Sure it can if you want a 2yr contract with T-mobile. This is mainly for someone to buy it and unlock it to use with their current carrier, or if they're on T-mobile and want a shadow, but don't want to do a 2yr extension, etc...And from the research I've done, $100 is a pretty good deal for it with no contract.

Sure it can if you want a 2yr contract with T-mobile. This is mainly for someone to buy it and unlock it to use with their current carrier, or if they're on T-mobile and want a shadow, but don't want to do a 2yr extension, etc...And from the research I've done, $100 is a pretty good deal for it with no contract.

Very true.
BUMP.

Back