Sennheiser PX 100-II

p4gs

Limp Gawd
Anyone know anything about these/where to get them? They were announced on Sept. 2nd and are supposed to be available in the U.S. sometime this month. However, this month is over in about 2 days, so...what's going on? My PX 100s just broke so I figured I'd wait until these are released, but if they end up getting pushed back a few more weeks/months like the Samsung XL2370 did, then I'm not even going to bother with that shit.

seriously? i'm the only one who knows about these headphones?? no one has heard anything? google/bing aren't helping much

I haven't heard much on the new PX series, but have you considered emailing Sennhesier USA? They might be able to give you a better response than anyone on this forum.

I did and the only response I got was the one that has already been reported: stateside shipments for these headphones will occur at the end of [the month of September]

Not sure why there hasn't been any new reports about it yet. It's only showed up on Sennheiser's website.

Awesome! These headphones are now in stock at J&R!

The price is listed at $69.95, but if you call to order it's a little cheaper ;)

free shipping for a limited time too.

Back