Sennheiser RS110 Headphones $35 Shipped @ Newegg

Yeah saw these in my daily eggmail this morning. I have listened on these before. $35 is a fair price $90 is total robbery for the quality. The sound and range are pretty good but audiophiles will not like the highs and especially the lows. But for midrange and voices they're decent

How do these compare with the koss + kramer headphones?

I'm not sure which ones to go with.

These are not cans for fidelity, these are cans you get because they're wireless. No point in comparing the sound with wired sets.

Just got mine in.

Overall im happy with them, but a little dissapointed with the quality. My HD212Pro's are much better in that regard. More annoying however is the fact that they always have a slight hiss to them. Even when tuned properly. Also if using them on your PC the reciever will sometimes choose to shut off if no sound has played for a few minutes, which instantly causes the headphones to go batshit crazy with static.

Still, they sound decent and have great range, so im happy.

Just got mine in.

Overall im happy with them, but a little dissapointed with the quality. My HD212Pro's are much better in that regard. More annoying however is the fact that they always have a slight hiss to them. Even when tuned properly. Also if using them on your PC the reciever will sometimes choose to shut off if no sound has played for a few minutes, which instantly causes the headphones to go batshit crazy with static.

Still, they sound decent and have great range, so im happy.

I've had the the RS120 for over a year now and have had no problems with a hiss at all. As for it shutting off, it will do that after a while when connected to any source if it doesn't receive sound. The easy solution? Flip the power switch on the headphones off if you're not listening to anything.

Back