Serious Sam 3: BFE - Blood and Gore Trailer

looks like a glorified goryfied version of the old old old game -.- Redneck rampage was better...

Can't wait for this game, old school shooter fun! Knowing croteam it should be well optimized for the PC to

Some people just can't have fun. If it's not old school then it's stupid modern FPS crap, and if it's old school then it's "boring."

I for one, will be playing Serious Sam 3 and having a blast.

Ditto that!!!

I can still remember playing the originals on my good old Radeon 9600 Pro and marvelling at how well the card performed for the money!

Such a fun game... great to be able to just switch into Shits and Giggles mode (tm).

Can't wait to try out multiplayer, as my faviourite avatar, Santa Sam... or as I like to call him, Serious Santa!

Santa_Sam_FE.png

SS3 will be my first day 1 buy in... over a decade.

Whoa...

It will proudly join the rest of the SS collection that i have, The original doesn't run on my new machine:( So i'm resurrecting my old xp2100 for some vintage gaming fun, and SS is FUN.:D May wait until xmas though, but it will be difficult

Will this be a steam only release as far as the PC is concerned? Or will they release the PC binaries stand-alone?

Cannot wait for this. Will definitely purchase. Co-op in these games is amazing fun.

Back