Servers, Laptops, High End Desktop Equiptment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thatonen00b said:
I deal with sativa all the time, never had a problem :rolleyes:

Do you live near him, or know him personally? I think he is from the Dallas area as well. He has been really unresponsive as of late. I gave him my cell number, and he was supposed to call me with a tracking number days ago, no call. I can understand being busy around the holidays, but it has been more than 2 weeks since I sent Paypal to him, and still no RAM. He hasn't been on IM for the past 2 days, and no response to PMs either.

I feel like I am getting scammed. :(

Blake

I just got an IM from him, the package got returned to him for some reason, and he is going to ship back out.

Hopefully soon.

BL

I just talked with him on aol im...said he's been busy with finals and the forums have been down...
paid for a cpu more than a week ago...said he would ship it SOON.
i'll get back to you alls...
Ben

Man, now I feel like a jackass. To all i'm sorry for the inconvenience and poor communication. Things have gotten very chaotic and are just now starting to wind down to a normal pace. To each of you I had inconvenienced I will reimburse you somehow. Thanks, Tyler

sativaman84 said:
Man, now I feel like a jackass. To all i'm sorry for the inconvenience and poor communication. Things have gotten very chaotic and are just now starting to wind down to a normal pace. To each of you I had inconvenienced I will reimburse you somehow. Thanks, Tyler

Dude, that's cool, I can understand the craziness, I'm still waiting on those 2 sticks of RAM, just to let you know.

Hey guys -
He is totally legit - I got what I paid for today in the mail.
Though he was a bit slow at this time of year...I get the gut feeling that he does not have bad intentions at all.
Just email him and give him a little time...

Savitman - just be a bit more punctual in the future.
Thanks.
Ben

does this dude have any references ?

he's selling alot of stuff that appears to be like he works at intel or something. or other not so legit means,,,,

not everybody comes up with all this hardware.

and the way im reading stuff in this thread,, seems, well,, seems like no way in hell id be paying first.

Yes, don't worry things have been resolved and working on compensation. As far as lestats comment of no way in hell he'd pay first. Try this on for size, i'm going to ship out two drives to him next week, and let him pay me a few weeks later. Because I understand that we all have lives and that everything isn't perfect. So please take time to understand that even though my personal life is nobody's problems/concerns, that they might actually take priority over a random person over the interenet wondering about where his memory stick is. I'm not trying to be an ass, i'm just a bit frustrated because of what everyone's saying. I've had more than enough wonderful transactions but nobody seems to be stepping up to the plate to talk about what a great job I did, or how quick I was. It's always just the negative. Oh, and as far as working at intel I do not. And as far as my "other methods" yeah, auctions are nice when you have friends with money. So please don't discredit me because of my random list of items, this has gone from selling a few things I had to a kinda regular thing. Again, i'm not mad or holding a grudge, i'm just tired of such negative things in my thread.

well, im going to step up to the plate and say what a great trader this guy is. i asked him if he could get ahold of a pair a pentium 3-s chips (the tualatins with 512k cache, the rare and often very expensive ones). his immidiate answer was that he couldnt find any, and aobut a week later he im'ed me telling me he had a pair of 1.4ghz p!!!-s chips(the really, really rare ones), and he let me have them for 130, shipped. he shipped them as soon as he could, even though he didnt have my check yet. terrific trader and a great, great deal.

my hats off to you man.

this guy is legit. i dont know where he's got his stuff and i dont really care.
we've done about 5 transactions which are worth more than $10K in total.

foxforcefive said:
Do you live near him, or know him personally? I think he is from the Dallas area as well.

Yeah, we know a lot of the same people, done a lot of deals together. If he doesnt respond quickly it's because his day is so busy he can't find time to take shits.

what do you mean damaged? does it work or is it untested I would be interested in it.email me or post reply. thanks pcnerdguy

I hafta vouch for him as well now. I did receive the memory, much later than I expected. It all works, and he offered to refund some of my money as well. I just placed another order for a stick of RAM. I can understand being busy this time of the year, but communication is a MUST. He is making things right. I will continue to buy from him.

BL

Hello,

I am in need of a 18.4 SCSI Ultra160 drive, preferably from Seagate. Do you have any?

The particular model I am interested in is the Seagate Cheetah 36ES 18.4gb (ST318406LW). I think this is the last model of the Ultra160 lineup.

LMK

Para

Where are the prices...

The thread had someone post asking about prices last november :rolleyes:

I understand that it takes awhile to update a thread, but almost 3 mos. How about some prices :p

And up to the top..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back