setscrew - good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenjuna

Limp Gawd
just wanted to post a positive for member "setscrew". we had a misunderstanding where I thought I was buying one thing and he sent something totally different.

the guy promptly refunded my money and told me to keep the item...I have been on the internet for almost 20 years, and that's a first for me.

gg sir!

edit: I realize this is a forum for posting negatives and such, but this was a surprising result for me so I just had to share my positive experience...sorry to create extra work closing this mods.

Tbh, if you misread the item description because you went "OMFG I WANT THAT" and sent a rapid PM before you understood what you were buying, you should send the item back at your expense for your mistake.

Unless the item was actually stated as being different that what it was which would be seller error then its up to you to do the right thing.

Hell, I've given positive evals for 2 items I've gotten this year that weren't as desribed because I used them non the less as they were fixxable without too much work and each time the seller offered compensation.

I'm going to quote myself from yesterday to prove I'm psychic.

While it's nice, if we have everyone start leaving a thread here when a trade goes well, there will be nothing else. ;)

Glad everything went well for you! :)

Now really guys, it's nice and all, but there are already feedback systems in place if you choose to avail yourself of them. We don't keep track of it in any way, but I would be there are several thousand trades happening here every month, and very few have issues brought up. If you use common sense, good trades are the norm.

If you really want to give someone a "shout out" consider leaving a thanks on their visitor messages (on their profile if they have them enabled) instead of in TTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back