SFF Computer Case FREE pickup only Sunbury/Danville PA

teststrips

Limp Gawd
Previously tried to sell this, but am giving that idea up... If you live close enough to Danville or Sunbury Pennsylvania (zip 17801) I'll meet with you to GIVE this case away.

Ecxellent for someone who wants to play with their modding skills... this was a mod project of mine for a HTPC. I added the top window + paint... which is now scratched in several places (pretty badly in some places). I've since upgraded my HTPC to a larger case so I can hold more drives. The PSU in this case is only 150W - so don't expect this to run really power hungry components (PS can be replaced, but its an odd size/shape.. or you could run the PS externally). Some of the wiring inside of this case is modified... A few of the wires going to fans and LEDs got butched when I pulled my components... expect to do a bit of wire spicing to get this thing to 100% again

Case2.jpg
pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5

if you're worried about spilcing wires, etc... I'll even help you do that + give you a few tips.

I'll take it, I live across the river in Northumberland. :)

Oops, never mind, I had my head up my arse, this is a SFF and I don't have any boards to fit it, thanks anyway :eek:

this case is a MATX case... I don't have exact dimensions for it, but you can get a rough idea of its size by the size of the CD-Rom opening... standard 5 1/4 in bay. Size can also be determined by the two fans on the top window.. they are are 80MM fans. (Blue LED fans are included as are the shown laser cut grills)

I had someone interested in possibly paying shipping... I'll watch for boxes that I might be able to ship this in

bump - is it just me or did my last post sound like I was trying to get a date or something....

I wish someone local wanted this.. i'd hate to just throw it away.

Back