Shabby610's FS Thread

Shabby610

Gawd
I'm going to use this thread to sell some things I have laying around...

1) Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum - $85
Just got my new receiver so I no longer have use for my X-Fi sound card! This is the earlier brother of the now-named X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty Champion Series. The only difference is that the Fatal1ty version has that gimmick 64MB of X-RAM. This is the same product without the RAM, and is no longer sold! I bought this last summer has has been taken care of immensely. Comes with original packaging and all included extras (like the remote, drive bay, drive bay cable, MIDI adapters, power supply Y-adapter, box, manuals, driver CD, and headphone adapter).

2) Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS - $30
I had this before I upgraded to the X-Fi above. Comes with retail box and all the fixings. Great condition.

3) ATI TV Wonder Pro Remote Control Edition analog software PCI TV tuner/capture card - $20
I've had this in it's box for quite some time now, and it needs to go because it just takes up place. It's a software driven card, so you can use it with programs like DScaler and other open source/free programs. Includes retail box, remote, video-in dongle, and all extras. Perfect condition.

4) Linksys WMP54G v2.0 Wireless-G PCI adapter - $20
I no longer use wireless in my house so this serves me no purpose. Comes in retail box, includes antenna and everything that comes with it.

5) TWO Minnesota Wild Hockey Lodge $25 gift cards - $20 each
These two gift cards are for use at the Xcel Energy Center Hockey Lodge or at the Mall of America locations to purchase memorabilia from the stores. They are two separate cards for $25 each, and I am willing to sell them separately. These will be sent via STANDARD MAIL.

I have Heat under Shabby610 and Ebay feedback under the same name. Shipping will be via UPS Ground for hardware and USPS Priority for games and is an extra $5 onto the price. I accept Paypal and money orders. Pictures upon request.

Thank you!

Do you still have the x-fi platinum for sale and if so could I get some pictures please. Thanks

Back