Shattered Horizon Guest Pass

SicKlown42012

2[H]4U
I just bought Shattered Horizon since I'm really interested in seeing how well Futuremark can make a real game. I haven't actually fired it up yet, so now comments. This thread has been created for one reason, to give out my 3 guest passes. The first 3 who p.m. me get them. Just make sure to include your e-mail address(one that's linked to Steam) so I can send it.

Edit- Only one has been given out so far. After some slight testing, it's not a bad game by any means. Could use some more people though, there were alot of empty servers. Also, the Zero-G gameplay concept is actually fun.

Last edited:
I'll take one! sanndman999 is my Steam ID...

Been looking at this game and it looks really fun! :)

I played this with a guest pass and it was really fun. Controls were great, graphics were great, but the gameplay modes were pretty simplistic. I really can't think of many bad things to say about this game but the lack of a community is a real boner killer, there was like 3 populated servers. It really is a shame something like this goes under the radar while people have multiple orgasms over MW2. This is probably one of the most refreshing multiplayer games I've played in a long time.

AlSO EMP GET READY TO CRACKLE AND POP

Back