ShnikeJSB's virtual garage sale!

ShnikeJSB

Limp Gawd
OK guys, I am reposting this from a long time ago along with some other stuff I want to get rid of:

-----------------------------------------------------

1 - Dell/nVidia GeForce Go 6800 Ultra. This card was pulled from my Dell Inspiron XPS Gen 2. It was a replacement card, as the first one that came with the laptop originally was defective, and was used for about 3 months. I bought a 7800GTX Go and popped that baby in, so I have no use for the Go 6800 Ultra. It is revision A01 (the first card that was defective was a revision A00), and it was overclocked to 500/1250 with stock cooling. I have some AS5, in which I used for the original 6800, as well as my CPU and 7800GTX, but I did not put it on this card, as it overclocked and ran cool enough without it with no problems.

I flashed the card down to 487/1200 before removing it just as a bit of a safety net, so the card is already overclocked for you. I will ship with the card a BIOS CD to set the clockrate to anything from stock up to 525/1300, with a bunch in between, as well as instructions on how to flash the card to whatever setting you would like.

My digital camera (Canon S45) is broken, so I can't post any pics, but it is the same as any other Go 6800 Ultra.

This card fits Dell 9300 (with 130w power adapter), XPS Gen 2, and XPS M170 laptops.

Starting Price: $100. Make me an offer! (U.S. Mainland only)

Also for sale:

1 - 2.6Ghz Intel Pentium 4, 800MHz bus, 512KB L2 cache, rare Northwood core, Socket 478, Hyperthreaded. Will ship with OEM heatsink and fan. Came in my friend's HP a250n desktop. Never overclocked or tampered with. I had purchased him a 3.2GHz Northwood to replace the 2.6 as a birthday present, and he said I can sell his 2.6 and keep the money I get from it.

Starting Price: $50. Make me an offer! (U.S. Mainland only)
Sale Pending for $40

1 - Upgraded Shocktech Autococker Paintball Gun/Marker. Ya know, I can't quite remember what is on this thing -- it's been a long time since I last played! I know it has a Vigilante regulator, nitro setup with drop-forward, rat valve, 2 Shocktech venturi bolts, upgraded internals, beavertail, custom body (for the time -- it's not flashy, but solid matte darkish blue), 14" Dye Ultralite 2-piece barrel, lightened and shortened trigger, and other stuff I can't even remember. It has A LOT on it. I bought it for $800 USED back-in-the-day, and put another $800+ into it. That was like 4 years ago though. The thing is heavy but accurate as all hell. If accuracy is your main focus, this is your marker!

I'll include a green JT Flex 7 mask, black Viewloader electric hopper, and a cool green camo "utility" belt with 4 velcroed holders for additional ammo that will include 4 black 100-round tubes. If there's other stuff I can find, I'll include that too.

Starting Price: $500. Make me an offer! (U.S. Mainland only)

1 - Eclipse 33230 2-Channel 620-Watt Car Amplifier
. In perfect condition. Barely used. Has been collecting dust for awhile. Here's some specs I found about it online:

• 310W x 2 Channel Max. Power Output at 2
  • 200W x 2 Channel 0.1% THD at 2 Stereo, 20-20,[email protected] (RMS Continuous Power)
  • 130W x 2 Channel 0.1% THD at 4 Stereo, 20-20,[email protected] (RMS Continuous Power)
  • ChannelFlex Crossover
  • Adjustable Low-Pass Crossover (12dB/octave, 50-200Hz)
  • Subsonic Filter (20Hz Fix)
  • Free-Flow Signal Circuit
  • Double-Sided PCB
  • High-Current, High-Speed Output Devices
  • High-Efficiency, High-Energy MOSFET Power Supply
  • Audiophile Grade Component Selection
  • Intelligent 7-Way Discrete Protection Circuitry
  • Music Reproduction with Low Distortion & Ultra-Low Negative Feedback
  • Efficient Cooling with Low-Profile Heatsink
  • Multi-Mode Configuration
  • Stereo/Mono Switch
  • 2 Stable Design
Starting Price: $150. MSRP is $379.99 -- make me an offer! (U.S. Mainland only)

1 - 3rd Gen iPod 30GB (non-video, non-color), Used for 2 years, until I picked up a 60GB 5th Gen iPod video. Comes with Charcoal iSkin case and iTrip, dock, and USB/Firewire cable. The battery only lasts about 1-2 hours now with EQ on and backlight on with normal usage. Aftermarket batteries are relatively cheap, though.

Starting Price: $125. Make me an offer! (U.S. Mainland only)

1 - Sony KDF-E42A10 42" 720p/1080i HDTV (3-LCD), NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER with the TV! No scratches or ANYTHING. I want to sell it to get a 60" TV.

Want to get into large-screen HD viewing without breaking the bank? I am selling my Sony 42" KDF-E42A10 720p/1080i HDTV. It has been calibrated through the service menu for the most accurate color and black levels. The TV supports 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i sources (1280x720 resolution). It has 3-LCD's, one for each color (RGB), so there is no "rainbow effect". There is no Burn-in possible, as it is an LCD RPTV. It has an ATSC Ingetrated Tuner with CableCARD Slot. CineMotion Reverse 3-2 Pull-Down Technology. Lotsa stuff. Look it up -- it gets good reviews. It looks AMAZING on my xBox 360 and upscaling DVD player.

Inputs
Composite Video 3 (RCA)
S-Video 3 (4-pin mini DIN)
Component Video 2 (RCA x 3)
HDMI Digital Interface 1 (19-pin HDMI interface)
Stereo Audio In 6 (RCA L/R)

Speakers Built In
Dimensions 39.375" x 28.5" x 14.125"
Weight 61.75 lbs.

Starting Price: $1000. Make me an offer! (PICKUP ONLY!!! NO SHIPPING!!!)

I would much prefer PayPal as the method of payment. You must be a verified PayPal member, with a confirmed address. I don't have this "Heat Rating" everyone talks about, but you can check out my eBay name, which is the same as here: ShnikeJSB.

All prices are negotiable and do not include S&H!

Thanks for looking!

bump and maybe some light blue instead of that normal blue? a little hard to read for us old folks (I'm only 21 and have 20/20 vision and a nice monitor)

Bump.

And I have offers for the following amounts. If they aren't "beaten" by midnight tonight, they stick:

2.6C CPU: $35/shipped
6800 Ultra Go: $50/shipped

Also, added my 3G 30GB iPod.

Bump.

Also, the GPU offer I received earlier is invalid -- the buyer mistook it for a desktop card. So, still looking for offers.

I also have a silver 2003 Suzuki SV650S with a bunch of mods. I'm thinking about $3700 for it. Also, bump.

Back