Shoes: $40 off $80+ Amazon

Dom12

n00b
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
This also works through combination, not limited to one pair of shoes. I bought some Sketchers and some Steve Maddens together ($116-40)=$76 shipped free. Not a bad price for for cool looking kicks.

Dom12 said:
Amazon currently has a deal that gets $40 off $80 purchase in their shoe department. There's a standard $20 off $80, plus a coupon code: KKCTMQXI for another $20 off.

For any soccer players out there, they have Addidas Copa Mundial cleats for $43.. Tho they only have them in 7.5, 11.5, 12, 12.5 & 13. But the sale goes for all their shoes.

Copas: http://www.amazon.com/adidas-Mundial-Soccer-Black-White/dp/B000815KCE
All Shoes: http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/?node=1040668&emi=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I just bought some Kelme outdoor shoes - are the Copa Mondial's any good? But I'd never buy soccer shoes without being able to try them on.

I'll look for the same model of soccer shoes I've bought, thanks!

Dom12 said:
Amazon currently has a deal that gets $40 off $80 purchase in their shoe department. There's a standard $20 off $80, plus a coupon code: KKCTMQXI for another $20 off.

For any soccer players out there, they have Addidas Copa Mundial cleats for $43.. Tho they only have them in 7.5, 11.5, 12, 12.5 & 13. But the sale goes for all their shoes.

Copas: http://www.amazon.com/adidas-Mundial-Soccer-Black-White/dp/B000815KCE
All Shoes: http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/?node=1040668&emi=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Crap, the Adidas Copa Indoor aren't eligible (the deal is only for Amazon Direct sales, not 3rd party vendors on amazon.com).

when does the deal end? don't want to have to rush purchasing some steve maddens. thanks

Copa's are very nice shoes... I believe this is a calf leather version and not the kangaroo leather version.
I used these throughout my soccer career as a young man and throughout my semi pro league days until I switch to Puma Kings kangaroo leather ver.

If you ever buy the kangaroo version shoe buy them a half size smaller. Get a warm bucket of water, then put your feet in the shoe(with socks on) lase up, then step into the warm water. Let them soak with your feet and socks on in the water for about 10 minutes then stand up and walk around the bucket to stretch the shoe out to adjust to your feet. After about 30 minutes get out and run in your back yard or house. A full run(sprint) is best for the best fit.
Keep the shoes on until they dry. Once dry rub them down with Chelsea's Leather food.
After this you will have a shoe fit for a pro(that being you).

If you have kids ready to play soccer GET THIS SHOE.. This is a high quality old school endless perfect classic. AWESOME Price. Back in the day these were 100 a pop and still are at some smaller futbol shops..

FYI: If you child is a serious player he or she should have 4 pairs of shoes. 4/2's for mud or soft ground, a pair of firm ground shoes such as the copa, an indoor shoe for hard ground and a pair of flip flops for after the game..

Best deal imho are the columbia bugabootoo boots which are almost never on sale -- $100 - $40 = $60 w/free shipping for a pair of winter boots that should last anyone a few years. Hopefully mine will fit properly when they show up so I don't have to send them back.

solotech said:
Copa's are very nice shoes... I believe this is a calf leather version and not the kangaroo leather version.
I used these throughout my soccer career as a young man and throughout my semi pro league days until I switch to Puma Kings kangaroo leather ver.

If you ever buy the kangaroo version shoe buy them a half size smaller. Get a warm bucket of water, then put your feet in the shoe(with socks on) lase up, then step into the warm water. Let them soak with your feet and socks on in the water for about 10 minutes then stand up and walk around the bucket to stretch the shoe out to adjust to your feet. After about 30 minutes get out and run in your back yard or house. A full run(sprint) is best for the best fit.
Keep the shoes on until they dry. Once dry rub them down with Chelsea's Leather food.
After this you will have a shoe fit for a pro(that being you).

Is this true for all kangaroo leather shoes? I have a pair of Kelmes I haven't worn yet. My old pair were nice, but wore out quickly, probably cause I never take care of them. :)

grenadier said:
Best deal imho are the columbia bugabootoo boots which are almost never on sale -- $100 - $40 = $60 w/free shipping for a pair of winter boots that should last anyone a few years. Hopefully mine will fit properly when they show up so I don't have to send them back.

ditto. I had a pair for a few years, always kept my feet dry. Unfortunately, I lost one of them when moving

anyone order shoes using both of these coupons?

Says something about the -20 is reflected on the final order page ... but I tried ordering a pair of boots and I dont see the -20 let alone if you can use both coupons like the OP mentioned.

ie I stopped the order entry before I put my CC in (ie only want to purchase if I can use coupon).

thanks

it worked for me. just make sure that the total (before discount) is over $80 and that the shoe(s) are all from Amazon.com.

Back