Should have I mined with these 5 video card? (GTX 970, 980 Ti, 1070)

DTN107

Supreme [H]ardness
So I'm a craigslist treasure hunter and over the past few months I acquired a handful of video cards which I flipped to miners for profit. After all that said and done, should have I consider trying to mine them? If you miners had these 5 video cards, how long would you think it take to break even with whatever coin you are mining?

EVGA GTX 970 SSC = $100
EVGA GTX 970 Hybrid = $100
Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti WF = $130
MSI GTX 980 Ti Armor = $200
Gigabyte GTX 1070 mini-ITX = $200

I guess I am asking purely for the sake of curiosity. More than likely I wouldn't been able to mine since my current location is renting out a room in a short lease place with utilities caps.

Also local power cost rate in my area is 8.66¢/kWh if that helps.

So I'm a craigslist treasure hunter and over the past few months I acquired a handful of video cards which I flipped to miners for profit. After all that said and done, should have I consider trying to mine them? If you miners had these 5 video cards, how long would you think it take to break even with whatever coin you are mining?

EVGA GTX 970 SSC = $100
EVGA GTX 970 Hybrid = $100
Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti WF = $130
MSI GTX 980 Ti Armor = $200
Gigabyte GTX 1070 mini-ITX = $200

I guess I am asking purely for the sake of curiosity. More than likely I wouldn't been able to mine since my current location is renting out a room in a short lease place with utilities caps.

Also local power cost rate in my area is 8.66¢/kWh if that helps.

FWIW returns are trending down but right now I am getting exactly this rate with my 980ti: https://www.nicehash.com/profitability-calculator/nvidia-gtx-980-ti?e=.086666&currency=USD

At $3.40/day you would break even on the 980tis in 30-60 days. This of course ignores transaction fees in the process of going Nicehash->Coinbase->cashing out.

Back