Should I open Mass Effect?

Please inform us all why you asked that question? Is it cool that you have it laying on your desk for over a week?

Why ask when you can play it yourself? And why buy the game if you aren't going to play it?

I never understand why people make a thread like this, other people like the game, some dont. Just like The Witcher.

so let me get this straight... you had an extra $30-$50... and you blew it on a game you weren't SURE you wanted to play or not?

why not pick up a game you WANTED to play... or at least grabbed some beers and a pizza and a movie... or dropped the $$$ in a savings account (even if just to save for a different game or a blu-ray drive or something)

???
seriously?

play the damn game already (it's cool... though I like gears of war better)

-J

Open that game already and start playing it already!!!!!! It wont let you down.

Seriously, besides the epic story, quite good graphics, great music, cool npc's and overall greatness, this game's crap, so don't open it.

Haha, I didn't realize this thread would be so serious. I bought it last weekend but summer classes started so I just never got around to it. That said, I opened it and it's pretty amazing. I wasn't impressed by the gameplay movies I saw, but playing it is much much better.

Anywho, thanks :)

Back