Show off your Mice, Keyboards, and Mousepads Thread

N H O

2[H]4U
Well, here i am again, bored as always so bring it, ill go first :D

size.jpg

Pad.jpg

microsoft intellimouse explorer 3.0 and s&s steelpad, a perfect match :p
my keyboard isnt anything special so it will not have an appearance :eek:

whoa, how do you game on such a small mousepad? :p and wat sensitivity do you play at?

I used to have that exact same tiny mousepad/wristpad thing. When I got my func1030, i kept the wristpad part and tossed the rest. You should do the same!!! :)

N H O said:
whoa, how do you game on such a small mousepad? :p and wat sensitivity do you play at?

It's actually not hard at all. Most of my games I play at a sensitivity of 5.0.

adamadekat said:
It's actually not hard at all. Most of my games I play at a sensitivity of 5.0.
whoa! thats pretty high....i used to game at 4 but i dropped down to 1.3 :p

My 16-year old IBM Model M keyboard and a Razer Copperhead, on a cheap $10 mousepad.

I'm never going to give up my Model M!!! :mad:
Yes it's dirty, but the neat thing is that I can remove each keycap and throw them in the dishwasher! :D

Here is my mice

mice.jpg

and here´s my keyboard

keyboard-car.jpg

the car is USB btw

yeah i almost forget, my troubleshooting keyboard

keyboard.jpg

very helpful now that i´m playing around with Vista

ahh the supermat from fry's! i had one which i used as a mat for my lcd but i recently gave it to my bro :p

What's the point of posting such a large picture other than to annoy the hell out of everyone?

I use an MX1000 on a piece of paper. I'm still trying to find a good mousepad.

Blown 89 said:
What's the point of posting such a large picture other than to annoy the hell out of everyone?

I use an MX1000 on a piece of paper. I'm still trying to find a good mousepad.

Lol seriously. I'm running at 1920x1200 and I still have to scroll!
I might have bought an MX1000, but since I use the mouse with my left hand, I don't think it would've worked.

UltimaParadox said:
What keyboard is this?

I forget but they are sold at Fry's/Outpost.com. I saw someone mention that specific keyboard in another thread when someone was asking for a keyboard with laptop style keys. I ended up buying the Logitech Ultra-X keyboard though and i got it yesterday and so far i really like it :).

aznpxdd said:
Man, resize those damn pics.

No kidding, not only does it make me have to scroll across the page but i'm also on dial-up and he just put my connection at a stand still!

burningrave101 said:
I ended up buying the Logitech Ultra-X keyboard though and i got it yesterday and so far i really like it :).
well post pics of it then! :p btw that aerocool ht-101 heatsink i bought from you is still working quite well ;)

burningrave101 said:
No kidding, not only does it make me have to scroll across the page but i'm also on dial-up and he just put my connection at a stand still!
dial up? wat are you doing on dial up? :confused:

N H O said:
dial up? wat are you doing on dial up? :confused:

Yeah it sucks doesnt it?

You can build a $3.5 million mansion but if they dont have cable in your area you are screwed.

leSLIe said:
yeah i almost forget, my troubleshooting keyboard

keyboard.jpg

very helpful now that i´m playing around with Vista

Maaaan!, i LMFAO'd to that pic, ive seen one like that before, but it may be the fact that im as tired as hell.

heres my set up.
298914.jpg

Here's mine.
KBMouse.jpg

Belkin Notromo n52, MS Natural 4000 KB, Razer DB, Razer Exactmat, xbox 360 controller

Back