Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Obviously nothing special here. Dell 2007WFP.

2007-1.jpg

^^No! I think we all like to see them otherwise these types of threads wouldn't exist.

Hey Sucka, How do you like your 2007? Any problems? Mine came today but I'm waiting for my X800 Pro AGP (from 9800) to arrive before I set it up. I'll post my dual widescreen setup (sig) here once I do.

Sobek said:
Hey Sucka, How do you like your 2007? Any problems? Mine came today but I'm waiting for my X800 Pro AGP (from 9800) to arrive before I set it up. I'll post my dual widescreen setup (sig) here once I do.

So far so good. I bought it before i read all the threads about banding issues. But so far i haven't noticed problems with daily use. For now i'm just in a holding pattern until i see what Dell is going to do about this. I'm in no rush to send it back, but if they come out with a fix i will send it in at that point. I can understand why people would not want to buy this monitor anymore though, had i known i probably wouldn't have bought it. I'm like everyone else, i want perfection ;)

Sucka said:
Obviously nothing special here. Dell 2007WFP.

[IMG ]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/Suckasd/2007-1.jpg[/IMG]
I have the same desk as you, mine is a little bit messier though :(
IMG_0341.jpg

My little addition to my MacMini - 20" Apple Cinema Dispay.
Bought it new from Amazon for $600, I had some discounts there and couple gift certificates, also sold my 2405FPW to replace with this (2405FPW was very good monitor but little more than my eyes can take)
P1000799.jpg

Boneca,

How do those altec speakers sound? Do you use them solely for music? I assume you use the Logitech 5500 for gaming and movies.

Joey

Pinipig523 said:
Boneca,

How do those altec speakers sound? Do you use them solely for music? I assume you use the Logitech 5500 for gaming and movies.

Joey

The speakers sounds pretty good not as good as 5500's but hey it's 2.1 vs. 5.1. I use them only for my Mac and yes mostly for Music.

Here is my brand new 2007FPW and the LCD TV in my Sig.

sobekdisplay16pd.jpg

sobekdisplay26ev.jpg

More pics of my workstation and LCD's can be seen here.

boneca said:
My little addition to my MacMini - 20" Apple Cinema Dispay.
Bought it new from Amazon for $600, I had some discounts there and couple gift certificates, also sold my 2405FPW to replace with this (2405FPW was very good monitor but little more than my eyes can take)
P1000799.jpg

Beautiful setup! Enjoy it!
Apple simply rocks :)

everything match! apple is simple the best on computer designes...
just wish it could run windows vista, then i would be really excited.

Before (17" :Hansol & Optiquest Q71) :

DCP_1565.JPG

After (Dual Dell E196FP) :

DCP_1706.JPG

DCP_1704.JPG

Was more than happy about the change :p

mathieumg said:
Don't your PC gets in the way of your feet?
A little I just set it up this morning to try something different. And well... it does gets in my feet's way and I do not want to have on my desk... :\ A week left at college, shouldn't be bearable...

Nice poster you got there :D

Hey can you tell me if you like that BenQ 20" widescreen because your like one of the first people I see to have one of thos and how come you picked this screen over the VX2025 :confused:

FLECOM said:
E5DD7725%20(Medium).JPG

pair of 15" and 19" samsung panels... nothing terribly exciting I guess...

ya nice, but those 15"ers are BEGGING to be painted black, I'm doing this currently with a 15"er someone gave me that actually turned yellow from being exposed to the sun. It's still a WIP but will look a really nice gloss black.

MaX800XT said:
What is with that snake pit under your desk. You need to get yourself a bag of tiewraps and hide those wires.

I go in LAN parties too oftenly, IMO tie wrapping would just be an hassle.

blank said:
i wish i could have nice clean desk setups like some of you, but until then this will have to do
desk1.jpg

and i only have white keyboards!

trying to be clean here

kipdeskclean2.jpg

northrop said:
^what desk is that?

and that’s a big bottle of hand lotion there ;)

bah that's only purell, kills germs, man you'd have to be very brave to use purell on erm yourself.. i'd imagine it would sting quite badly :(
I love the ghetto headset/mic he rigged up attaching it to his regular headphones with a wiretie lol :p

site1023.JPG

site1022.JPG

Still got to tidy up the wires and stuff. How do you make the pics smaller then if you click them it shows the full size? Pitures were taken with a freands camera, mines still awol.

I think [H]ardocp couple years ago 2-3? was selling them through some website like hackerthreads or something. Had some polo shirts to but never got around to getting anything else. :(

Speakers are cool, didn't really need big setup for them and they were like 20bucks and the big one up top unzips for cd storage, and they go with the linux workstation theme.

revenant said:
Whoa... I had that exact same Hansol monitor.. back in the day.. sold it to my old roommate. good little monitor that was. :D

Yeah it did the job, but it was now broken :s Every time I'd turn it on (that is to say every morning), for about 5 minutes it would produce a really bugging high-pitch :(

Sure I am liking the change! =D Dreamed of it for a while, its now true lol.

Ahh yes.. the high power unit makes that noise when it's on it's way out.. not my fav noise. gah!

Back