Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Unknown-One said:
Haha, nice Matrtix screensaver :D

BTW, what one did you use? I cant find a really good one...

I'd like to know also please. Thanks.

My 2001FP + 2407FPW

thumb2.jpg

Dude, what is that fighter pilot joystick thing-a-magic? And I love the stenciled look of HL2. PHotoshop or what?

a ronin said:
Dude, what is that fighter pilot joystick thing-a-magic? And I love the stenciled look of HL2. PHotoshop or what?
looks like a normal screenshot from HL2 Ep 1 to me.

Nothing special... free laptop I got for transferring a balance + Viewsonic VP930b, taken with my phone camera. Will be switching to an "L" shaped desk soon, and then I'll take better pictures.

DSC00137_filtered.jpg

script.tease said:
Is that the case in America? If you said that in England you'd get a black eye. It bothers me when people whine about smokers.

It bothers me when I'm out somewhere at a restaraunt or whatnot and I'm breathing in someone else's cancer cloud from a few tables over. Take it outside or do it in your own homes, dont subject the rest of us to your bad habit kthx. Smokers can all take a flying leap.

cfull said:
It bothers me when I'm out somewhere at a restaraunt or whatnot and I'm breathing in someone else's cancer cloud from a few tables over. Take it outside or do it in your own homes, dont subject the rest of us to your bad habit kthx. Smokers can all take a flying leap.

:D

Not to get too off topic, but here in Ontario, Canada we have a new bill that's going to elimniate smoking in public places. No bars, restaurents, etc. We tried the "designated smoking room" concept but wait staffs are still exposed.

Move to Canada for clean air :)

a ronin said:
:D

Not to get too off topic, but here in Ontario, Canada we have a new bill that's going to elimniate smoking in public places. No bars, restaurents, etc. We tried the "designated smoking room" concept but wait staffs are still exposed.

Move to Canada for clean air :)
too cold. :D

84gthatch said:
or california lol
too expensive. :D i say the fucking smokers should move somewhere else not me. hell sounds like a nice place for them to go.

board2death986 said:
at least they wouldn't need lighters ;)
No kidding! I'm in Modesto California, and its 112f (45c) outside.

My freeking processor wont even get that hot under full load, I'm thinking about hiding under the heatsink with it to escape the heat :p

Unknown-One said:
No kidding! I'm in Modesto California, and its 112f (45c) outside.

My freeking processor wont even get that hot under full load, I'm thinking about hiding under the heatsink with it to escape the heat :p
i think he was referring to my hell comment not california. anyway, i didnt think it got that hot in california. with the heat index its well over 100 here in birmingham, al so i know how you feel. our ac sucks and its over 90 in my bedroom upstairs. :eek:

Aww, for a second there I thought you found a way to make a borderless multi-LCD display. Looks that way in the first pic anyway.

172370281_718adb2b3b_b.jpg

172370282_befd844559.jpg

Best I can do for only being 14. I don't make a lot of money but I plan on buying another 17 in. and using it as a secondary monitor on my Windows box.

jday, love the tin tin poster. Are you in Asia? Isn't the cartoon only known in Asia?

Love the old school cases too.

a ronin said:
jday, love the tin tin poster. Are you in Asia? Isn't the cartoon only known in Asia?

Love the old school cases too.

Considering tintin started as a belgin comic in the 1930s its safe to say its known in more than just asia. :]

Back