Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Gotenks326 said:
Got the Westinghouse 22" from Best Buy:
Way to go! My dad picked up one of those for 200$ at best buy. What an amazing deal. I think it's a great monitor for the price (execpt for the 16.2M color part).

Nice little audio setup you started there; both the speakers and headphones. ^_^

Gotenks326 said:
Got the Westinghouse 22" from Best Buy:

I have everything hooked up to the monitor and speakers (CD Player rig, Genesis, TV/VCR, and computer). I plan on hooking up a Dreamcast via VGA and perhaps a PS2 or 360 via component.
I like your Westy. What's the screen resolution? Does it have a glossy screen? I'm gonna buy its big brother, the 37" model, in a few weeks.

UncleDavid218 said:
Got a new external hard drive -- Western Digital My Book 250GB (bought for $80 off on Black Friday!)
I've got one of those My Book drives and love it.

Oh yeah, your dual monitor setup looks great, too.
wink.gif

Gotenks326 said:
I have everything hooked up to the monitor and speakers (CD Player rig, Genesis, TV/VCR, and computer). I plan on hooking up a Dreamcast via VGA and perhaps a PS2 or 360 via component.
A fellow Sega fan!

BTW, is it a STAX headphone rig on the corner table? Did you ever try Genesis through it?
biggrin.gif

well..i just orderd my LVM w3, should be here this week..ill post pics once its in..got a good price on it 999$ off of crutchfield

Hey guys, I will post some pics of my dual monitor LCD setup, but for now a link to NG will have to do :)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824254001
I have a quick question though, is it possible for me to add one more of those monitors above using an SLI 7900GT setup (2 cards)? I cannot use the Matrox TripleHead since it does not support the resolutions of these monitors nor would it support a triple view resolution of 4320 x 900 (3 of those monitors combined). What can I do...I want to game across 3 of those! :)
Thanks guys!
Dan

How are u guys running games with 37"+ monitors?? i have a sony 40v2500 and i cant get games to run clear using HDMI ports, Vga i can but anyone running 1920x1080 with games like battle field? in HDMI mode

My Dual 19 inch Widescreen setup...
Can't hold a candle to some of the setups around here but I love it :)
Dan

Well here is my setup a modest 19 and 17. But I live in a dorm. Im lucky to have what I have in hear.

Sorry about the pics Ive only had my digicam for 3 days.

Picture006.jpg

You can see i have abolished my taskbar all together for Object Dock. Available via link above @ Stardock. It is sweet. Anyone I show is impressed at how different it is with keeping in the WindowsXP world.

Fun to do it.

You can see it in this image. I am running 2 instances of Objectdock. One replaces my Start menu and quicklinks, the other does the taskbar.

PC2.jpg

Lord Kimbo, nice monitor!
what do you think about the objectdock program, is it stable now do you think? i have used it before but i have never keeped it. i mean, something bad always happen, or either it crashed or when trying to create a new link for some program, some bug happen.

Been using it for several months now no problem. Have the pro version installed as that is needed for multiple dock's.

Two thumbs up! :)

samsung.204b said:
Lord Kimbo, nice monitor!
what do you think about the objectdock program, is it stable now do you think? i have used it before but i have never keeped it. i mean, something bad always happen, or either it crashed or when trying to create a new link for some program, some bug happen.

Lord Kimbo said:
You can see i have abolished my taskbar all together for Object Dock. Available via link above @ Stardock. It is sweet. Anyone I show is impressed at how different it is with keeping in the WindowsXP world.

Looks cool. I'll give it a try.

CyC, are you using vga with the 360? If so what settings do you have everything at?

Groto said:
CyC, are you using vga with the 360? If so what settings do you have everything at?

yes... are you using the same lcd? if so.. i have brightness at 45 and backlight at 60

yeah I'm using the same one is yours. What do you have contrast/saturation/sharpness at for the 360? I am just having problems making the picture look good in some cases.

marts said:
Thanks, i use to use the wallpaper at 1280x1024 but couldn't find it for my new 24"

Could I please get a link for the 1280x1024. I only have a regular lcd at work.

Thanks in advance.

Mikoli

[EDIT] Never mind, I found it. Tks

Just got my jerker desk set up yesterday. My 37" westinghouse will be here tomorrow.. but until then I have to use my 27" viewsonic monitor.
desk.jpg

desk2.jpg

s00pcan said:
Just got my jerker desk set up yesterday. My 37" westinghouse will be here tomorrow.. but until then I have to use my 27" viewsonic monitor.
desk.jpg

desk2.jpg

You don´t have neck problems with the monitor set that high?

man i never seen a left handed setup before. nice setup but man that would be hard as heck for me....

Back