Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

It looks like it but i dont think he made that, it looks to percise to be an accidental dent. probebly another one of those more wonkey shells that were seeing the new monitors/tv's. I mean have you seen the new viewsonic design? totaly ugly but an amazing picture.

01-12-2007 (my mundane vp2030b)

asdfto0.jpg

01-12-2007 (new KVM =) ) ((Pretty decent a little audio hum)

dscn3083cq4.jpg

07-30-2006 (old setup)

dscn2470ju5kq9.jpg

04-06-2006 (couldn't find pic, AL1714 + viewsonic)

untitled2kdhs6.jpg

That keg alone makes your setup the best I have ever seen, I really need to get me one of those.
:D Thanks for the compliments man, I actually "permanently borrowed" both of the kegs I have from my old work in a restaurant. Both of them are still about a 1/8-1/4 full, I have no intention of touching that until the time comes that they'll be coming with me to a night out. You can slightly see the edge of the second keg as my nightstand on the right side of the overview shot.

thats an x-plorer styled guitar, but its not an exact copy of the original because Gibson filed a law suit against ESP.
Is that the EX 400? I was thinking about getting one but haven't had a chance to go and try one at my local music shop.

@ atherton213 lol I thought they were cans of chew. :p

oh, I really dig the black and white pics keep em coming

Copenhagen, Skoal, etc... that kinda bad habit? :p

Yes, sir! I had a friend in the US send me 15 cans of Kodiak/Longhorn/Silver Creek. Cost me $15USD for all 15. This amount of chew in Canada would have cost me around ~$100++.

Is that the EX 400? I was thinking about getting one but haven't had a chance to go and try one at my local music shop.

@ atherton213 lol I thought they were cans of chew. :p

oh, I really dig the black and white pics keep em coming

indeed it is
for the money its a great guitar

Here is my setup. Just moved into my first own house so I am still working on this room. Kind of going for a future/mid-evil thing.
Pict0016.jpg

Pict0017.jpg

Pict0018.jpg

Pict0019.jpg

Pict0020.jpg

Love the setup! Congrats on your first house, too. Ain't it great to be able to decorate it any way you want because it's YOUR home? :D

Very nice! I'm getting that same Jerker desk for my home office.

What part of Half-Life 2 is on your main screen? I don't remember that particular scene.

Here is my setup. Just moved into my first own house so I am still working on this room. Kind of going for a future/mid-evil thing.

i see the mid-evil amazon theme, but nothing futuristic, and maybe you should've moved the lubriderm moisturizer out of your shots :p .

i see the mid-evil amazon theme, but nothing futuristic, and maybe you should've moved the lubriderm moisturizer out of your shots :p .

Well, I didnt think the desk really looked too mid evilish, being straight black and glass and all the technology being future kind of thing. Maybe just modern then.. As far as the lubriderm is concerned, heh, well when I leave for work I forget to put it on my hands before I head out the door. This way I remember when I am on the computer... :D

ah well just figured you only included the decor in your theme, but hey if you wanted to take it further why not paint your case/keyboard/mouse?

Nice monitor. Eizos dont come cheap and this one is probably like $1500. I had an Eizo Flexscan L66 when they first came out (got it for like $3.5k lol). Awesome monitor at the time.
Actualy It was Euro 1100,- and you can imagine that if the BenQ costs Euro 1000,- (Not even available here yet) the choice is easy. Indeed I looked at the prices in the US 1500,-.

I am very very satisfied with this monitor coming from a Eizo CRT T965.

Actualy It was Euro 1100,- and you can imagine that if the BenQ costs Euro 1000,- (Not even available here yet) the choice is easy. Indeed I looked at the prices in the US 1500,-.

I am very very satisfied with this monitor coming from a Eizo CRT T965.

Big fan of Eizo here as well. My L66 still works wonderfully today while Iv seen like much newer Dells develop some very nasty problems. Cant get much better than Eizo. Im in college right now so I opted for a cheaper LCD but damn I want that lol *drool*. I have it as a secondary monitor and roomies cant believe its that old (6 years now?). I still remember my kickass comp from 2000. 1ghz Pentium III, 256mb RAM, Geforce2 GTS etc. Funny part was how my entire computer still didnt add up to the cost of the LCD lol.

I talked to the guy where I bought my Eizo and he said that Eizo has his own picking team at the Samsung factory so the Eizo personal seek out the best Samsung TFT panels.

That's one reason you pay more for a Eizo and also the reason why you seldom find Eizo with dead pixels.

Videowatching is also amazing on this monitor gaming a little less but still possible.

Monitor is always the expensive part in a new rig.......but it can survive a vew rigs.

Is it just me or is the 37" Westy looking smaller? I noticed the same thing with my 24" Dell LCD over time.

Yeah at first I was thinking about not using it for my computer because it was so big now it's feels like any screen to me I could not imagine having anything smaller

Is it just me or is the 37" Westy looking smaller? I noticed the same thing with my 24" Dell LCD over time.
no matter what size monitor it is, it grows small overtime the more you see/use it, especially if you dont use a screen of smaller size at all. If you have a smaller monitor (ie 17-19") sitting next to your westy, youd be reminded daily just how big the westy is, and never go back!

iv had my FW900 for around 6mo now and its growing bit small on me, i ordered 37westy last week and will be here monday. :D (not replacing FW900 tho)

Jeez, your 19" viewsonic, just like mine, looks freakin puny compared to that 37.
2 Questions.
Do you game with the 37?
If you do, do you find yourself looking around alot, instead of just moving your eyes?

ya know this guy's getting laid....

I actually happen to like his setup and wouldn't mind something like that in my office. Oh and btw I'm happily married and getting laid is not a problem for me as I am sure it's not a problem for him. Not please go troll somewhere else your presence is bothering me here.:rolleyes:

Just got my Ikea Jerker! Was on sale for $100 so I decided to pick it up. :)

ikeajerkerei3.jpg

I love this desk and if anyone is looking for a new desk and lives near an Ikea store, pick it up! They are on sale. :)

Jeez, your 19" viewsonic, just like mine, looks freakin puny compared to that 37.
2 Questions.
Do you game with the 37?
If you do, do you find yourself looking around alot, instead of just moving your eyes?

I do alot of gaming with it and I really like it. I sit about 3.5 feet from the screen and it fits perfectly in my field of vision so all I move are my eyes. I dont regret buying this monitor at all

Back