Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Whole area

Left side

Right side

I have a 3007WFP with a 2005FPW in portrait mode along with my main/gaming rig and server/secondary gaming rig. Both monitors are hooked up to my main rig, and I use remote desktop to control the other one. The server is only used for gaming when I have friends over, and I move my 2005WFP over to another desk. The got the 30" and new desk for Christmas. Also, don't worry about the wires, that is my weekend project.

This is also posted in the 2007 Workstation thread.

Dell 2007FP @ work:
IMG_0407.jpg

Dell E228WFP @ home:
IMG_0366.jpg

I went through pure hell trying to get this monitor but a I finally got it.Pretty boring setup but I'm moving soon. The 37" Westy is quite the upgrade from my old Dell 2005 FPW (which I sold 20 mins after I hooked up my Westy). Pic is probably fuzzy but I'm lazy so yeah...

IMG_0320.JPG

I went through pure hell trying to get this monitor but a I finally got it.Pretty boring setup but I'm moving soon. The 37" Westy is quite the upgrade from my old Dell 2005 FPW (which I sold 20 mins after I hooked up my Westy). Pic is probably fuzzy but I'm lazy so yeah...
Isn't it tough on your eyes and neck sitting that close to your big Westy?

o god thank the heavens for supplying us with the best wallpaper website that was ever created!!!!!!!!!!

To each his own. I hate logos. I am looking down at it right now and I can't even see the tape when the light is dim.

updated a lil bit

Complete wish Windows Vista, asiabowl (what I call asian noodle bowls) and dr. pepper.

dsc03351fo9.jpg

dsc03360sc7.jpg

dsc03358ay8.jpg

Here's my setup - I just got a KDS K22mdwb 22" lcd to go with my Princeton 19" lcd. As you can see, I haven't really done any cable management!
dual.jpg

wkstation.jpg

dude be careful with your KDS. I bought a 17" lcd from them and after 8months of use it died. I called them and since it was still under there one year warrenty, they exchanged. It took about a month to arrive and all that time the remainder of the warrenty was ticking away. The replacement was fine for about 3 months until it had exactly the same problem as the first one. By then it was out of warrenty and I was out of luck. Now im using a philips 17" crt until I can afford a dell 2407wfp. During all this I was using my crt, and it made me realize how reliable they are!

LMAO... classic J-M-E ... "I prefer not to say where I got it from"

I'm using the final Ulimate version here also, but being a former beta tester, i activated my baby without any cracking ;)

How you enjoying it..? Whats your score..? really wanna know why my machine is only 4.8.. :confused:

windowsexperiencetc2.jpg

Couldn't be arsed taking a photo of my screen.. lol

I'm using the final Ulimate version here also, but being a former beta tester, i activated my baby without any cracking ;)

How you enjoying it..? Whats your score..? really wanna know why my machine is only 4.9.. :confused:

SNIP*ttp://img73.imageshack.us/img73/2666/windowsexperiencetc2.jpg[/IMG]

Couldn't be arsed taking a photo of my screen.. lol

Im loving it :D

my current score is 5.5 but thats with one gig of RAM because my other gig failed on me. Getting a replacement soon :)

I have an 8800gtx though, so that might explain the higher system score

dsc03361vt4.jpg

I'm also running the 64bit version which might be changing my score.. :(
I honestly dont understand why my Ram Memory is only 4.8, because i'm using 2gigs & they are both brand new DDR2 800mhz.. :confused:

Well i dont really care about the score cause my baby flies & can handle anything throwing at it..lol.. :D

Glad you like it..

lol... me neither... thats why my toolbar is at the bottom & icons on the top... :p

I hate messy icons all over my desktop.. especially with Vista's icons being like 50dpi.. lol

How you enjoying it..? Whats your score..? really wanna know why my machine is only 4.8.. :confused:

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/2666/windowsexperiencetc2.jpg

Couldn't be arsed taking a photo of my screen.. lol[/QUOTE]

Hey if you wouldn't mind me asking whats that bar your using up above your screen with all your icons and etc?? I've been trying to search it but no one has posted about whats this program called. I don't think it goes with vista cuz i used it before and theres no option to do that. Anyways Thanks

Hey if you wouldn't mind me asking whats that bar your using up above your screen with all your icons and etc?? I've been trying to search it but no one has posted about whats this program called. I don't think it goes with vista cuz i used it before and theres no option to do that. Anyways Thanks

It's object dock. it'll work with Vista.

lol... Got it in one, huskerpat....

Objectdock works great with Vista.. No difference than XP..

The visual style of it, is all a matter if taste, ehh..I love it.. :p

camper or anyone else who knows: Where did you get that toolbar up at the top? I have XP, but I love that bar @ the top. Anyone know where I can dl it? thx

Back